Episode 10: K is for Knickers

"What do you want me to do again?" Khloe looked over at her best friend of now seven years, a dark skinned African American girl, whose family had moved from the south of the USA all the way here to Britain. She was wearing a pair of snug fitting pajama pants, and a long sleeve pajama shirt. "Cause this is still not making any sense."

"It makes perfect sense," Khloe answered as she finally managed to take out her knicker drawer completely and had it set down on her bed. Every single type, and style of knickers she owned now on display, neatly folded by style and color coordinated. "My dad told me today, that we are gonna be changing up how he punishes me. He is no longer gonna be taking my knickers down when he smacks me." Her cheeks turned a bit pink as they always did when she spoke on the subject. "So while he is gone to have a drink with your daddy today, we are gonna do an experiment for the safety of my bottom."

"And what bloody experiment is that." Khloe smiled a bit as her friend finally seemed to be catching on to slang that she loved, it had only taken seven years.

Khloe reached into her underwear drawer and took out an orange boyshort style panties, one covered in dark pink spots. "We need to find out the best, and worst pairs of knickers to protect my bottom."

"And how are we gonna do that?"

"Simple, you are gonna smack my bum, while I try out different pairs." Khloe nodded towards the hairbrush that was sitting on her small nightstand. "This way, when he tells me to go to my room for my smacking, i am gonna know just pairs work and what pairs gonna be the worst."

"Can we pause for one second," Jasmine said as she pitched the bridge of her nose. "You want me to whoop you."

"Smack," Khloe interrupted.

"Whoop, spank, smack, all the same damn thing." Jasmine said, making her friend laugh. "You want me to whoop you in different pairs of knickers, just so you can know which ones protect you the most."

"That is the plan I have, yes." Khloe remarked finding that this was the best idea her 14 year old mind could come up with. After all, getting the news that her father would no longer be doing bare bum smackings was like getting a gift from God. Now she just had to find a work around protecting her bum from that heavy hand of his. "We are using the brush to simulate how strong his bloody hand is."

"I kinda guessed that one, my question is why? Are you gonna change your entire underwear selection to that style after this is all done? Spend hundreds of dollars on just new underwear?"

"Of course not," Khloe remarked as she took down her pajama pants, exposing the simple pair of white knickers she was wearing underneath. She would test these ones out first. "However, he is always gonna tell me to go to my room before my smacking, then I can change into the knickers we find that protect my bum the best, and in case I have em in the wash, I can always have a few back up pairs."

"Why do I have to do this?"

"Don't forget you owe me, Jazzy." Khloe pointed out. "I was the one that hide your daddy's two belts, and never got new ones now did he. Besides... you are the only one of our friends who I don't mind doing this with."

"You are insane," the taller girl noted. "However, I suppose I owe you for somehow managing to get my daddy's two belts that he liked to use out of the house, and replacing them with two weaker ones. But the only way this is gonna work is if I really actually whoop you with that bruhs."

"We are only doing ten smacks per knickers, and breaks in between." Khloe remarked. "So are we gonna get this over with or not?" Her friend let out a sigh before walking over and grabbing her friend's hairbrush. "You can sit on that chair right there." Once her friend had sat down in the chair she had been provided. Khloe walked over to her standing in front of her friend, "and remember you gonna at least give me a few good ones or this is not gonna work."