"What's your problem" Jimin said between his misery of being freed.

"Come back" Suga says so casually like he never hurt jimin in the past.

Jimin movement gets halts, he chuckle.

"Come again in your life as what?" Jimin looks at suga with his gloomy eyes.

"So that you can again fool me with your sweet talks to get all information of kim's, right?"

Suga shake his head as no.

"That's why you dated me right?" Jimin says.

Suga again shake his head as no and leave jimins hands, he push his head on the crook of jimins neck, he smell the sweaty fragrance of jimin and whisper

"Yes I proposed you because I wanted to get information about your uncle but my feelings for you were real"

"If I knew that you work for jeons i would have never date you in the first place" Jimins says tiredly.

"You had broked me enough please there is nothing left to broke in me" Jimin whisper, while his eyes are getting glossy.

"Please one chance I know I did wrong but please" Suga says desperately.

"It's been more than one year, I've moved on from you just find someone for yourself and one request please don't break her/ his trust like you did to me" Jimin says and with his all strength he push suga aaway from his body and sit on the bed properly.

"I tried I seriously tried to move on from you but it's not that easy"

"I don't care just don't come back in my life"

Suga gets down from the bed and sit on floor, he grab jimin's hands and place it on his cheeks he close his eyes when he felt the warmness of jimin's hands.

"Just once"

Jimin pull his hands back and nodded his head "Then leave jeon and come back to me without the tag of king's right hand"

"You know I can't" Suga whisper while looking at jimin's glossy eyes which holds nothing except blankness.

"Leave"

Suga put his head on jimin's lap, jimin tightly shut his eyes and a tear fell out from his pearly eyes.

Suga's presence, his mere touch, his gaze still affect jimin, suga is jimin's first love and first love is not easy to forget.

At first suga treat jimin like he's the most fragile flower in the garden and when the flower gets dry he pluck the flower with his own hand and crush it.

"I love you" Suga whisper.

"No you never loved me"

Jimin get up from the bed and board inside washroom, if he didn't he knew he'll surely forgive suga.

Suga walks behind jimin and saw jimin is standing under the shower naked, he strip his all clothes and stand behind jimin.

Suga back hugged jimin from back and rub his stomach, he knows jimin likes to get pamper and he even know jimin likes it when suga does this.

Jimin left his all weight on suga back and a misery howl left his mouth when this all pain is getting unbearable.

It's been 1 year since he's trying to forget suga but nothing is happening the memories suga has imprint on his heart will never erase.

The pain suga had gave him will never erase, suga will always be there in jimin's heart.

"What have I ever done to you" Jimin scream.