12

Natalia

I can't believe you spend a whole night with Taehyung, and again he is inviting you to celebrate his team 's win , Today .Ami smirked at me and I rolled my eyes at her.

He is just trying to show me that he is not a bad person " I explain to her, who still had a teasing expression on her face .I'm done with her , seriously!

This is getting interesting, isn't it,  Natalia "  She suppressed her laugh and I threw a pillow at her face .  How about you and Jungkook " Now,it's was my turn to tease her . 

Good but not as interesting as you and Taehyung "

Here we go again !

Taehyung and I are just friends , he might want to hook up with me but I certainly don't"  I told her and she nodded.  That's what everyone say . Anyway , me and Jungkook are  good. I am hoping that he tries something today " She smiled in happiness and I looked at her and sighed at her stupidity . If only you know how boys deal with love and lust!

I am sure he will"  I tell her while curling my hair with my curler . Jungkook seems more like an international Playboy than Taehyung ! But he was good to me that day in Taehyung 's house .

I stand up and looked at myself in the mirror . Ami gave me one of her tight red dress to wear tonight so I had no choice but to wear it .

Let's go ,Amy " I ask , turning towards her who had already dressed in a black short dress revealing her beautiful skins . A smoking hot !

Yup " she says before grabbing her phone.

We both book an uber and head towards Taehyung 's house. The car ride was silent and aur was passing through the opening window making my eyes closed.

Wake up, we already reached " . I opened my eyes and looked at Ami who had opened the car door for me to get out . I yawned and looked around .There were cars all around the driveway , expensive. The music was blasting from the inside . I opened the entrance and a wave of excitement hit me hard . College life !

Definitely a hard and rock celebration " I yelled cuz the music was being loud as we entered the middle of hall .  I know, right " she yells back , throwing her hands up .

We passed through the people when I collided with a boy .I rubbed my forehead and looked up . There was Jimin who was also looking down at me with a glass of vodka in his hand , I guess so .

Hey , baby Natalia " He slurred and hugged me , he is drunk otherwise he doesn't have gut to hug me without permission .  I hugged him back , lightly and patted his back .  Congratulations on your win , jimin " I spoke and he thanked me . His cheeks are red while his eyes are half closed . He surely is adorable like a kiddo !

Wanna drink " He asked.

I'll take it later, do you know where  Taehyung is " I said, roaming my eyes here and there.

I don't know maybe fucking around with some chicks "  He laughed . I felt a little bit of uneasiness knowing that Taehyung could be with another girl. I see Jungkook there ,I'll be back " Ami shouted before disappearing into the crowd .

Natalia " I turned to the person who called for me . Jungkook ,what are you doing here" I looked at him suprised . What , I thought you will say something like hi or hello " He stood next to me and I smiled at his remark . Ami went to find you there " I pointed at my finger in the middle of crowd .

Probably she misunderstood someone like me , Anyway I missed you , Natalia "

He hugged me tightly and awkwardly stood there between his arms .  Uhm ! Do you know where Taehyung is " He broke the hug and looked at me for few seconds before speaking . He was with me but his dad called him so he went upstairs "  He spoke, totally not interested in our conversation .what happened to him , suddenly!

I feel relaxed when I heard that he wasn't with some girl . Am I being possessive over him . Maybe I'm thinking too much . Thanks kookie, I'll see you later "  I walked hastily.

Taehyung , why are you crying"