4

Taehyung

Once class ends ,I watch Natalia quickly pack her things and make her way towards the exit . I throw all my shits into my backpack before running after her.

Natalia " I called out as I corner her outside of the classroom. She groans as she glares at me . I am not going on a date with you " she snaps. Fine, don't ! but at least come to the party at my house this weekend " he smiles

No" she says. Why not " I asked . I don't want to" she says. Please, I will give you a kiss " I smirk. Fuck ,no" she says as she pushes past me and begins to walk away.

I don't let her leave that easily. I follow her . Why don't you like me" I ask . because you are cocky , mean and cannot take no for an answer" she fastened her speed.

Hey I am not mean " I object.

How many girls have you made cry, again " she asks she give me a pointed look. We walk out of the building and begin to walk in the cold air.

Okay! so I have made a few girls cry but that's because they wanted to be in a relationship with me and I don't do relationships " I explain. Another reason why I will not go on a date with you" She says .

What ?because I don't do relationships " I ask . She nods , simply . Well that was before " I defend myself. Before what " she asks . Before,I met you " I whispered into her ear. She stops walking and turns her body towards me.

Look !I don't want anything with you so please leave me alone" she says. Okay !fine, let's start off as friends" I suggest.

No!!

Why not"

Because you will try to hook up with me " she replies. What makes you say that" I ask. You told me to go home with you that day we met " she says.

I wince , I did say that,uuh ! Fuck my life.

Okay !well ,that's because I was flirting " I say . whatever " she says before walking away.

I stand there and stare at her ass, woah ,so thick!!!!

************

I slide my hands up her shirt and smile against her soft lips as she grinds on me . She moves her lips down, my neck and I close my eyes and lean my head back against the coach. I love parties for this exact reason well this and for Booze of course.

I turn my head a little to give her more space to leave hickeys, I open my eyes for a second and then close them again. Natalia! I quickly open them again and see her walking with some blond haired chick .

Alright ! I am done " I say as I gently push the chick off my lap. What the fuck , taehyung " she snaps as I pull my zipper . I look down at her and see her glaring at me.

Look ,it was a nice makeout but I really need to talk to someone who just arrived ,so I gotta find her " I explain.

A girl, seriously" She snaps.

It's what I do " I smirk before running out of the room.

The house was packed .I didn't how how the hell , I'm gonna find her but I was determined to find her .Damn! My house is so massive. That sounds dirty , ha ! Ha! .

Taehyung " I heard a voice say .

I turn around and smile when jimin walks up to me. What's up " I ask . I saw your girl pull up , huh ? you really might win in this bet " he smirks .

I told you, now where is my girl exactly " I smiled. Out back with jungkook " He says .

With jungkook, are you fucking with me!!!!!!!

I rush out back and see her and her friend, maybe laughing with my best friend.I make my way over to them and throw my arm around her shoulder.

Hey ! Natalia darling " I smile down at her . She rolls her eyes and groan . what " Her friend speaks . Me and Natalia have a date " I smirk .

Stop telling people that, we don't have anything" She snaps as she pushes my arm off her shoulder. Oh ! Come on, darling ,we don't need to hide this " I sneer . She groans .

I need a drink" She says before she stomps off . I saw jungkook ,who laughed at us . I wink at him before running after her .

Natalia darling" I shouted . Stop calling me that , Idiot " she snaps as she walks into my kitchen. I smile at the gorgeous face as I watch her pour herself a drink.

You know , you really have a nice face" I say genuinely .

She looked at me and glared.shut up " she says . My smile grows bigger. I was definitely attracted to her and the fact she was rude and didn't like me at all made me even more attracted to her.

Look, I'm not gonna ask you to go on a date with me , all I'm asking you to is to be friends with me " I pleaded.

Why? ,why the fuck do you want to friends with me" She snaps. Because,I was a dick to you and really just want to make it up to you " I explain.

Since,when do you care about others feelings" she speaks. I am not that mean ,you don't even know me , which is another reason we should be friends so you can see that ,I am not a complete asshole " I tell her . She stares at me for few minutes.

Come on, Natalia, give us a chance" I say . Okay! But no kissing and sex and stop telling people that we are dating " she warns .

That's gonna be hard ,if I wanted to win this bet but I'll break through somehow " I thought .

Fine by me " I smile.

MY FAVOURITE CHOICE ( ; KTH FF; )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें