16

Taehyung

Are you glad they did "

I don't know " she mumbles .

I'm sorry"

It's fine , I learnt not  to have hope in people "

Guilt crawled over my body !

Okay, enough with this depressing talk " I shake my head and smile at her before I take her hands and pull her  towards me . I wrap my arms around her small body and hold her close to me . She freezes for a moment before hugging me back .

Come on ,let's do some fun " I say and pull her along with me . She laughs as I spin her around . Let's race , Taetae" she paces towards the end while I follow her .

Taetae ! Cute !

I win " She cheers as she make it to the other side of the end .  Now ,you have to suck my dick "  I choke on my saliva . What the hell ,she can also pass dirty jokes . I laugh before skating over her and picking her up , throwing her over my shoulder. A suprise yelp escape through her lips when I squeeze her tiny waist .

Pull me down , asshole "  She throws punches on my back which I simply put my hand on her hip , slightly in a teasing way . I hate you, Taehyung " she yells while I laugh out loud .

No ! You don't Natalia "

I put her back on the ice and looks deeply on her eyes while saying those words .  You look good in my jacket " I step towards her . Thanks " she shyly smiles at me . I look at her and feel a tingling feeling through my body . I don't know what it was but I knew it something new to me and I like it when it happens , especially cuz of Natalia .

Unconsciously I tucked a  few strands of her hairs behind her ears . You are really pretty, you know that right " I gently traced my lips on her ears while she gripped my T-shirt . Tae~" she slightly whispered which was barely audible but fuck ,her voice is so sexy right now !

I gently leaned towards her lips . She looked heavily messed without even being messed . You are making me greedy !  I closed my eyes almost ready to kiss her .

Taehyung " I heard my coach voice .

Such a mood spoiler ,old ass !

We both opened our eyes and looked at each other . Fuck , Natalia , we have to run just don't look back " I grab her tiny hand into mine and started running outside the ring with skates still on our feet .  I am going to kill you " The coach says and tries to run after us but he falls on the ice .

Me and Natalia started  laughing , loudly and run inside the locker room . We quickly pull our skates off and run out of the building to my car.

He is going to kill you , buddy " she laughed.

He needs the best player in his team so there is a big NO " She laughs and I look at her who was looking out the window with a small smile on her face.  I did that , I made her smile. Good job , Taehyung ! You made your girl smile ! 

My girl ,wtf !

Here is your jacket " she says as she  begin to take it off . No , you keep it . I have way too much infact you need a reason to see me soon " I smirk at her while she rolls her eyes , with a smile .

Thank you , Taehyung "

Call me Taetae "

Huh "

Aish ! I like it when you call me Taetae "

Only you !

She turns around to walk inside her building but I grab her wrist immediately , stopping her . Uhm ,  I have a match this weekend so I was wondering if you would want to come "  I look at her in hope .

But I don't know anything about basketball " She narrow her eyes , cutely . No way ! I rubbed my nose on  coach's  feet just to shedule my match on weekend so that you could watch me playing !

It is fine just watch me playing " Desperation is now visible in my voice . Why the hell ! I , The Kim Taehyung is begging  a  mere girl just to watch my match . Fuck you , Taehyung . Okay , I'll come " she smiles .

Okay iam going, now "

Wait "

As she turned around to me . I immediately wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer while putting my lips on her . My lips stood still for a moment before moving gently . surprisingly she didn't even push or punch me but smile between our lips . She wrapped her hands around my neck . I felt her fingers, roaming inside my curly hairs . I smiled and sucked her lips . It was pure without involving any tongue technique . I don't want to scare my little girl . 

This was the best ever kiss which I never wanted it to end !