7

Natalia

I sat inside his grey car as we headed to somewhere. Where are you taking me " he smiled and spoke . My favourite place" . I nodded . I don't want to encounter with drinks and prostitute !

Don't get anything wrong ,we are going to my house " I hummed with a tight smile. Why did he even care what I think about him ? .As I remember ,I have been in his class since the beginning of the year and most importantly he never noticed my presence then suddenly today . werid!

Almost there " he speaks .

Are you serious , I mean this is so huge and beautiful " my eyes sparkled looking at his mansion . He chuckled and said . It's nothing as compared to others " . I rolled my eyes . Rich people thing to brag about their money !

I want you to meet my friends " he smiles and placed his hands around my waist . I raised my eyebrows and he shook his head, slightly laughing at me . A friendly touch " . I walk along with him .

I saw two guys in the open hall , munching food more liking to say ,they were fighting for food . But wait , they were only in their tight boxers . My cheeks instantly heated up and I looked at Taehyung,who was glaring at his friend .

Don't look at them "

He covered my eyes with his big palm and shouted . Guys ,wear your clothes " . Fucker, you should have told us before you bring any chick to your house " one of them shouted at him .

She is not a chick ,she is Natalia " one of them spoke . They know me ! Taehyung removed his palm and I looked at them ,who is now looking presentable . Guys , Meet my new friend Natalia " he introduced and I smile at them.

Hello Natalia I'm jimin " . He kissed my hand like a gentleman . They were cafe boys ! Taehyung pulls me closer to me and I look at him suprised . Easy there " . The person behind him spoke . Jungkook?

You already know him , he is Jungkook " . Taehyung rolled his eyes.

He takes me to a nearer coach and motion me to sit beside him . I did what he told . Do you have any boyfriend , beautiful " . Jimin licks his lips.

Don't flirt"

Taehyung eyes darkened as he spoke .what the hell is wrong with him ,now ! Do you want to play something , Natalia " . Jungkook breaks the intense staring competition between them .

Sure " Jungkook threw a remote controller on my side and Taehyung catched it smoothly with his one hand and placed in mine . Me and Jungkook started playing on the big screen while the two of them sat beside us quietly . You lost , again " Jungkook gave me a victory smile.

I don't know how to play" . I threw a fake smile at him. One final round " I announced and he smirked at me . Our car moved against each other . Aish you are going wrong , let me help you " . Taehyung wrapped his hands around mine and took the control of the controller.

I looked at him and my heart skipped a beat , he is so handsome from close and his cologne smelled devine. I took a deep breath and he looked at me with wide eyes .

Did you just smell me "

My face heated up more and I shook my head and parted my lips to speak in defence but nothing came out . His eyes went to my lips then gazed at my eyes . Are you blushing, Natalia " .he smirked and moved more closer to my face.

So romantic"

Shut up ! Let them kiss ,we'll pretend to not see anything "

Me and Taehyung both pulled apart, instantly . I fanned my red face and looked down, avoiding everyone's eyes .

They both are blushing like a teenager"

I looked at my front coach to see jimin and Jungkook both sitting close to each other and looking at us with their eyes half closed . I turned to look at Taehyung, whose face was more crimson than mine .am I seeing things , the great Playboy of our university is blushing mess!

What the hell just happened ,now .