6

Taehyung

I sit  in the living room of natalia's apartment while having blonde friend stares at me. I itch  the back  of my neck uncomfortably. So what's with the sudden interest of being bestie with my best friend" she asks, before leaning on the couch.

We have been friends for a while, actually ! instantly after I met her" I tell her proudly.She smiles sarcastically. I know Natalia ,she did  never be friends with someone like you" she scoffed .

Why does everyone think I am some kind of bully or some shit!!  for fuck  sake , I'm not some criminal. He rolls his eyes. Well then you obviously don't know me because I am not a shitty person " I continued.

I will believe it once I see it"  she says right as natalia's bedroom door opens and she walks in . She look stunning the top and skirt were driving in nuts . I am so hard right now it's crazy.damn!!

I quickly stand up to hide my boner  the best I can .

I'm  a fashion genius" I say . No!  you are not, shut up ! " she snaps as she walks to was the kitchen counter. She is mad ! I watch her grab her purse and phone before looking at me.  let's go"  she demands.

Yes mam"  I smile before following her out of the apartment. Bring her home by 11:00 p.m."  I hear her friend call as we walk down the hallway . I will bring her home when I feel  it "  I mumble.

I smirk  as I watch her ass . we get to the elevator and she presses the  button and wait for it to come and my  eyes are on her ass .I want to smack her , right here !!!

Stop staring at my ass " she snaps as she turns around to face me. I look at her and she was glaring at me. Okay,  come on ! why can't we  just have one make out session"  I blurt out , unintentionally.

Seriously !! " She asks . I am attracted to you , especially ! my body is attracted to  you " I tell her. Ehhh! Taehyung aah" she yells . I am going home" she says as she turns to leave. I quickly grab her arm and stop her.

Okay okay!  I am sorry " I tell her as she stares at me and rolls her eyes. Fine whatever"  she says as the elevators door open . She makes me go  in first so that I can't stare at her ass " I smile and Shake my head .

So how is the food"  I ask as I watch her eating her pasta. She look at me before speaking. It's nice" then continue with her eating .

I brought her out to have lunch as a friend of course but it was the most awkward thing ever , she wasn't even trying to make this go well  but I guess I did force her to come" I thought and sigh .

Okay tell me this"  I begin.  what do you have against me? Huh!!" . I mean you barely even know who I am.  I get it I was an ass  when we first met but I mean I said I was sorry and now I am trying to make it better. so , why do you hate me so much" I explain her while she just looked at me the whole time .

I do know you, Taehyung  and correct me , if I am wrong but you sleep with every girl on the campus and then you fucking ghost them . You lead  girls on and then drop them like nothing!!! . You don't care about anyone but yourself , also I am sorry but it's the truth" she explains back to me.

Everyone who sleeps with me knows I don't do  relationships or anything more,  it's only the hooking up part I do" I defend myself. Okay I get it, but have you ever thought about what those girls feel like,  some of them really like you , god knows why but they do and you don't even think about  when you hook up with them" She goes on .

I feel a guilt feeling creep around my stomach .but I always thought it was mutual hookups !

That is why , I can't stand you " she snaps before standing . I sat there for a second and processed everything I just said, I quickly threw a hundred dollar bill on the table before running out of the restaurant I saw her walking down the side , hugging her body.

Natalia " .

She keeps walking until I finally catch up to her. Wait " I said as I stand in front of her. What " she looked at me, slightly annoyed . Take this"  I say as I pull off my hoodie and hand it to her.

I don't want it "

Just take it "

She sighs  before taking it and pulling it over her small body the hoodie made her look even more smaller , she looks cute in my hoodie ,just mine !!!

You are right , I don't care about anyone else but myself and I should have realised that Sooner , but I didn't that's my fault but you have to give me a chance to prove to you that I am more than just some guy who sleeps around with every girls " I pleaded .

Just let me show you"

Fine"

Thank you, Natalia darling " I hugged her and smiled burying my face in her neck . She pushes me lightly .

Alright,let's go " she says .

Let's begin with a fresh Start"

I smiled before following her.