"You are lying" She hissed.

"He is also allergic to mushrooms and peanuts. He cannot eat a lot of spice, and he does not like continental food."

"Nonsense. That is everything I like. You are lying on purpose."

"He also does not like Chinese. Our son only likes Indian. Biriyani is his go to food." Vivek continued to speak ignoring her accusations. "He loves ice-creams, but he is very sensitive to cold. Make sure there are no peanuts in any of the ice-creams. He alwyas carries an epi-pen with him. No matter how careful we are, we cannot avoid mistakes. In case of emergency you can use it. It is not difficult to administer the medicine. I will send you a video. If you have any questions call back. I will be happy to help. Bye."

He disconnected the call. The woman infuriated him. If he was not used to her behavior he would not be able to deal with her, but Khushi had always been impulsive. She alwyas knew what she wanted. When they met she was very sure of her feelings. She did not hesitate to chase him. He was reluctant to get involved with an heiress but she convinced him that a relationship was about two people and not their social status. She went against her parents wishes to date him and now she was going against him to get her son. He was once attracted to her stubborn and sassy behavior. Vikky had inherited the traits from her. Now he found it difficult to handle the behavior. He wished for once she would keep her temper aside and listen but something told him that it would not happen anytime soon.

 He wished for once she would keep her temper aside and listen but something told him that it would not happen anytime soon

Khushi paced her room agitated. She knew nothing about her child. The moment Vikky said yes about the lunch meeting she had made reservations at the biggest sea food restaurant in Delhi. She was planning on flying him there and surprise him. All her plans were ruined. The food was poison for her child and she did not know. She knew nothing about her child.

Her phone beeped. She saw the video link that Vivek shared and opened it. The video made her pale. She called back Vivek without thinking. He took the call on the first ring.

"This will hurt him" She gasped.

"Khushi its is a type of an injection. It will hurt a little, but it will save his life, if such a situation arises. Calm down....."

"How the hell should I calm down. I booked a stupid sea food place....."

"That's okay Khushi, you did not know now. Now cancel the place. Vikky loves the local Dhaba much more than fine dining. Don't overdo it on the first meeting. The staff at the Dhaba know Vikky well. They will make sure they do not serve anything he should not eat. He will be fine. Don't worry. We only had to use the device a handful of times. Vikky knows to be careful."

Khushi rubbed her throbbing temple. Her child was allergic. He must have suffered so much.

"was he ever hospitalized?" She could not stop herself from asking.

"once" Vivek's voice was heavy with regret. "He was ten. I was making these cookies. I got a big order. Back then I used to bake at the house. I made the cookies and left it on the counter to cool down. Vikky came back from school. Our son is always hungry Khushi. I made sure to keep snacks around the house. He assumed those cookies were for him and took them to his room. By the time i went to check on him the allergy had worsened. The EpiPen did no good. I rushed him to the hospital. It was the worst experience of my life. It took him three days to open his eyes." His voice broke.