42. Phoenix Arc part-1

Start from the beginning

I gave a message to them that I'm coming to visit Charles today. I wonder What Scotty is doing.

'Buddy, if I see that annoying Scott, I will kill him on the spot.' Regis said.

'You can kill him later after Phoenix leaves the Earth, ' Rudra said.

I knocked on the door and Unexpected the person who opened the door was a Cute Short girl. And She is Kitty Pryde aka Shadowcat.

"Hey, R-Rudra," She said with the smile and courage she gathered. She wanted her impression to be good.

"... Hey, but Who are you again? " Rudra said.

Hearing this She felt her heart broken. When She heard Rudra was coming to visit them from Logan. She did everything to look good, makeup and a new dress. But now all her courage is gone.

'Rudra, you bastard. She is Kitty Pryde. How can you break a woman's heart? Shit, Just repeat my words' Regis said

Then Rudra came close to Kitty and said.

"huh... I mean you look so cute in that dress, that I forgot who are you Kitty..haha" Rudra said with a smile and tried to mimic Gojo. And it worked.

Hearing This She felt Happy. She got more courage. And she thought 'My ideal prince'

"hehe... I know you will like it. Hehe," her face becomes red after realizing how close Rudra is to her.

Then she saw the same Dog, Cat, and Mouse. This is surprising to her.

"They are my friends, Regis, Tom, and Jerry, " Rudra said.

Tom walked towards her and took her hand. And gave a kiss to her hand like a knight.

"Wow, I see, You are an animal lover too, " She said.

'Kitty Stop flirting with him, he already has a girlfriend, bring him to My office' Charles said to her telepathically.

"tch..., Rudra, I will show That old man office, he is waiting for you," She said with disappointment.

"Don't worry, we can talk later" Rudra said. And she smiled again. After all, he needs to have good connections with X men for the future.

"hehe, Right," She said and blushed.

Then we followed her.

"Rudra, I want to ask you one question," She said

"Ask"

"... On that day I saw a... Beautiful girl with you, Who is she? " She said not making eye contact.

"She is Artoria and my Friend," Rudra said

"I see"

'they still didn't develop feelings, fufu I still have a chance to make him my boyfriend. Fufu, After all, Boyfriend and Husband are different categories. Even if they marry in the future, I will make Rudra my lover.' She thought.

Suddenly in Savage Land, Artoria who is in meditation, said.

"What is this feeling, it's like Sir Lancelot came to this world or something," She said to herself. How can she not remember about Lancelot,  After all, he is the one who had an Affair with her Wife in her World.

Back to Rudra

"Okay, I will meet you later," Ketty said and left.

Rudra opened the door and they went inside.

"I was waiting for you, Mr. Rudra," Charles said as I entered his room,

Charles was shocked to see Tom and Jerry. He was afraid of them. Rudra smiled after finding out about this.