"Please?" she said again, looking at him with bright eyes.

He wanted to deny but the hope in her eyes didn't let him. He brought his finger close to her face, but stopped an inch away.

"Munchkin, you will get a panic attack," he whispered.

"Bubba, please," she said again, making puppy eyes.

He muttered, "Those should be banned," and gently touched her face.

When nothing happened to her, he cupped her face in his palm and caressed her cheek with his thumb as tears welled up in her eyes. She jumped into his arms and buried her face in his neck while sobbing.

Lucifer hugged her and kissed her head gently while tears of happiness welled up in his eyes.

"LUCIFER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??" Daniel roared, pulling Zoya away from Lucifer's embrace harshly.

"Dan you are hurting her," Lucifer said in a barely calm voice.

Daniel left Zoya's arm with a jerk, making her fall because of the force.

"THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING DANIEL?" Ethan roared running, down the stairs  to Zoya.

He picked her up instantly and looked at her, searching for even the smallest scratch.

"Angel did you get hurt?" he asked sitting her on the sofa.

"I am fine Papa," she mumbled hiding the fresh bruises with the sleeves.

Ethan, blinded by his anger, didn't notice her actions and turned to his sons. Lucifer and Daniel were glaring daggers at each other.

"What happened here?" Ethan asked, his voice cold as ice.

"He touched Doll," Daniel said harshly, his eyes not leaving Lucifer's even for a second.

"Lucifer did what?" Ethan asked turning his gaze to Lucifer.

"I can touch her," Lucifer said, his gaze fixed on Zoya, who was looking at the floor sadly.

Without letting anyone speak, Lucifer walked to Zoya and kneeled to her level. He put his palms on her knees, making her look at him.

"What made my munchkin so sad?" he asked softly, making Daniel and Ethan choke on their breath.

"They are mad at you because of me," she mumbled, as tears welled up in her eyes. 

"Munchkin, they are not mad at me," he said gently, pulling her to him and rubbing soothing circles on her back.

"Danny glared at you because of me," she said, her voice cracking. 

"Munchkin he didn't glare at me because of you," Lucifer said picking her up and rocking her slowly.

"Then why?" she asked with a pout.

"He was upset because I didn't inform him that the food is here," he said sitting on the sofa with her on his lap. He took the cheese ball from the plate and blew it to cool it.

"Munchkin open you mouth," he said, wiping the tears off her face, and holding the ball to her mouth.

Zoya obediently opened her mouth and took a small bite of the ball. When she knew it wasn't that hot, she started taking bigger bites as Lucifer fed her. He took a slice of pizza and held to her mouth as she finished the cheese ball. She happily ate it and smiled at Lucifer happily. He kissed her forehead and wiped her messy mouth with a tissue, making her smile bigger.

"Bubba fries!" she said pointing at the fries. 

Lucifer happily obliged, feeding a couple of fries.

"Bubba full," she said with a pout.

"Good, Munchkin," he said knowing that the junk food wasn't too good for her health. "But why the pout Munchkin?"

"Ice cream?" she said looking at him softly.

"You want to have the ice cream?" he asked brushing the hair strands from her face.

"Yes!" she said nodding vigorously.

He smiled and got up with her in his arms and walked to the kitchen, ignoring Ethan and Daniel as they stood there in shock. He walked to the fridge and took out a big cup of ice cream, making Zoya squeal in delight. He smiled and sat her on the kitchen counter, letting her eat as much as she wanted, knowing she had had a hard day. 

 He clicked a few pictures because how adorable she looked and set them as his lock screen.

"Bubba have some," she said forwarding a spoonful of ice cream to his mouth.

"Munchkin you eat," he said, smiling at her kind nature.

"Pretty please," she said with with a pout making Lucifer coo at her cuteness.

He took the bite making her smile brightly. She continued to eat the ice cream happily as Ethan and Daniel entered the kitchen. 

"Bubba finished," she said with a pout.

"Munchkin you can have some more but later," he said picking her up gently.

"Promise?" she asked looking at him sleepily. 

"Promise," he said, while washing her face slowly.

"Okie," she said, resting her cheek on his hard chest.

"Munchkin, rest," Lucifer said walking out of the kitchen and up the stairs. 

"Mhm," she hummed before falling asleep.

Lucifer smiled and opened the door to his room. He laid her on the bed and covered her with a comforter. He kissed her forehead and made a pillow wall around her.  

He walked out of the room with a straight face but inside he dancing in happiness. He looked at his father and brother coldly.

"We need explanations." Ethan said sternly, earning a curt nod from Lucifer. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done! Do vote and comment!

And tell me ur favourite part! 

Love

Laaxmi