❦Standing on what?

Start from the beginning

Would Nadalia ever grow a boredom with her if they really did start a relationship?

As the thought came to mind she automatically remembered how she had to show up to her performance today as well as making her avoidance right with her. Just because she was being scary doesn't give her the right to be a dick with no explanation to the girl she's so fond of. Nadalia growing a hate for her wasn't on her bingo card for the year.

"So what's next for you?" Dakota asked as she also decided she had to start with coming to the conclusion that her parents would not recover from the un-reversible.

Kora finished the last two sips of her tea before setting it back down on the coffee table and fixing the sleeves of her cardigan.

"Start a divorce case, get it finalized and then continue living life blissfully and making it right with my beautiful daughter that shouldn't had to deal with adult matters."

Dakota grew a small soft smile at the peaceful and soft glow that took over her mom's aura. She also felt warm at the fact that her mom included her and her redemption of the situation in her plans.

"Sounds like a plan. Let me know if you need a warm body at night, I can put you on with my art professor," Dakota's lips grew into a teasing smirk as she watched her mother's eyebrows scrunch in together.

"I'am not one of your little friends Dakota Kalise Moore!" Kora exclaimed while sending backhanded smack towards Dakota's arm. Receiving a loud chuckle as she jumped up to avoid anymore blows.

"The full government is crazy work mama. Or should I say Kora Mahogany Moore— oh wait never mind, you back to being a Westfield!"

Kora stood from the couch with quickness, "you not too old for me to put belt to ass! Come here," She yelled as she tried to reach out to her daughter who just busted out laughing as she ran to her room and locked the door.

Kora shook her head with a small smile as she sat back down on the couch while Dakota took the time being in her room to get herself together before making her way to Nadalia's performance.

<33

N.S

It has now been ten minutes since Nadalia and the rest of the girls had walked off from the field after their performance.

Everyone was now in the dance room as they were collecting their items and freshening up when Nadalia heard her name coming from two girl's mouths. One being Raina and the other being Lanay, the biggest gossiper.

"No seriously! That's exactly why I don't understand how Courtney so on her," Raina said. Once the words fell upon Nadalia's ears, she automatically frowned and strained her ears to hear more of the horribly silent conversation to see what they were talking about.

"Exactly, she think she all that cause she has 'experience'. Bitches like that will mow down whoever to rise, be that you or Courtney blind self."

Nadalai didn't need to hear anymore especially after the calling out of her name. Dolly was quick to put her phone and water jug down next to her duffel before marching her way to the two shit-talkers.

"Who the fuck is a bitch that think she's all that?" Nadalia fumed with a quickness. Watching the turnt up lip on Lana's face and the crossing of Raina's arms.

Lanay rolled her eyes before walking over to the mirror, "girl bye."

Nadalia laughed before turning her attention back to Raina, "it's funny how you're talking shit about me like we weren't cool and as if you didn't invite me to your kickback! Another funny thing is—is that you're shit talking about me with the same bitch that was talking about you with Tyla!"