Part 1.3

Here is the new update. I hope you enjoy it.

And I would like to express my gratitude to everyone following this story.

 and special tanks to @Tyrant-Lord-Darkness.

______________________________________________________________

 "Umm..."

It seems to me like I was able to regain my consciousness, somehow?

Huh?! why am I starting to have doubts about my own consciousness all of a sudden?

"Huff..." I'd let out a sigh.

It seems to me like, I was trapped into a nightmare, and it was very different from any of nightmare I had previously experienced in my entire life. But I had a feeling that I was trapped into the worst kind of nightmare a girl can experience in this world, and it was also responsible for keeping me asleep for a long period of time.

I'd not seems to recall anything about the nightmare I had woken up form, or weather I was truly asleep for a long period of time, but I could somehow tell that I was in an abnormal state all this time, or that was how I felt at that time.

My mind was still in a daze and I was trying to keep my mind from wondering about unnecessary things for the time being. I was also trying to keep myself together for some strange reason I was unaware of at that time.

I slowly but surely tried to open my eyes so that I could get a better understanding about my current situation at the very least.

Now, it seems like I am also harboring doubts about my own vision and I am also very of my own situation.

"...huff." I let out another sigh and push those unnecessary thought into the back of my mind.

I was in an enclosed space, a room to be more specific.

It was a very simply room with a lot focus of its white theme. It has a desk for paperwork and book reading, a set of table and couch to comfortably partake food and refreshments, a comfortable bed to sleep and a single large window which occupies almost entirety of a wall to allow sunlight into to room. It has nothing to extravagant and gaudy, neither was there any empathieses on nature. It was a very simple but practical room.

And I had a strong feeling after looking around the room that it does not belong to me.

"You seem to have regain your consciousness." I heard a person's voice and I turned to look at the source of the voice.

It belongs to a boy with black hair and golden eyes standing at the entrance of the room.

The boy seems to be around the same age as me, his hair was split into two parts in the middle. He has an apathetic look on his face.

He entered the room while pushing a cart with some food and refreshments on it. He kept pushing the cart and come to a stop beside the bed.

"Somehow." I replied half-heartedly.

I was at a loss for words with my own tone of reply.

I didn't know why, but I was feeling quite dejected at that time. It was a feeling that I couldn't put into words, it was as if I has lost everything in my life, my status, my lifelong goals, my efforts and even my own very identity and this feeling of lost was deeply engrave into my heart.

And I also didn't know why, but I's not want anyone to associate with me right now. The same could be said to the boy, who has just sat on a chair beside me. I had a feeling that his apathetic gaze towards me would soon turn into pity, disappointment or disgust just like everyone else.