★2★

Yn pov

It's been a week since I bumped into that Jeon Cook mafia and it's never been a day when Suzy doesn't ask about my wellbeing.

Oh yeah.!! It's Jeon Jungkook, the heir of Jeon mafias.

I searched about him over the internet and didn't find a single account on SNS but the engine states,

'Jeon Jungkook is a well-known, successful businessman at the age of 23. He owns numerous malls, casinos, and real estate, and is the CEO of Jeon Corporates.'

When I read it, I was like it's okay to own casinos, it doesn't make him Mafia.

Later on, the article stated

It's in the air that Jeon has connections with underground mafias.

I was perplexed and amazed at my situation that I collided with a Mafia and I'm still alive.

I thanked God, veiled the comforter, and slept away because tomorrow was my first day at University.

I got ready and my dad dropped me to University. I attended my respective classes and with Suzy, I went to the cafeteria. When we entered the corridor, I saw a similar figure sitting in the corner. As we moved ahead, the figure stood up and turned around.
To my amazement, that person was Jungkook. "Ohhh!!! Yn, that's the same person you bumped into, that mafia. Why is he here.!??" Whispered Suzy. I was stunned to speak anything but in the corner of my brain I was also wondering "Why's he here??".
We were standing there as he was coming towards us. I was standing still in a state until he came, grabbed my wrist, and dragged me to somewhere god knows. While he was hauling me, I was silent, praying for myself, for my little life. When we reached a restricted area, he pinned me to the wall. I was already terrified, but when he approached my face, I closed my eyes, gathered some courage, pushed him back, and screamed.

I opened my eyes and thanked god that it was only a dream, actually a nightmare.

I was feeling too much heat and energy, like I just ran a 100m race and felt like my cheeks turned hot.

This is the very first time I'm feeling this weird sensation.

Ohhh.!! It tingles.

Soon, I pulled the comforter away did some stretching, and went to the washroom.

In an hour, I was ready to head out to leave for the University. Then my dad stopped by and said

"Let me drop you at the Univ-". "It's okay Appa. I'm going with Suzy."

I said, afraid thinking what if the dream repeats itself in reality.

I rang Suzy and told her that I wanna go with her. She agreed, picked me up in the latter 10 minutes and we drove off.

We arrived at University in an hour because it's a bit far away from my home.

Suzy parked the car and we stood in front of the gate, my heart beating so fast due to excitement, that joy could be felt throughout my body.

Suddenly my stomach started aching due to the nervousness when I overheard two of the students, passing by, said Mafia Jeon.

Without showing any sign of concern, we proceeded inside.

"Okay yn, I'm going to my class. Let's meet in break." Said Suzy.

I nodded and went towards my department.

When I entered the building, I looked for my class and when I found the class, I entered and saw the hall, full of students.

The front seats were already occupied. The teacher was not in the class. So I went to the back seats as they were vacant and settled myself.

Soon the teacher came, we greeted him and he introduced himself as our class in charge, Mr. Park Hyung Sik.

He will be teaching us the basics of coding language. He discussed the timetable of our class and said that it's our first day so we will start studying the next day.

It was a fun class and the teacher was very friendly and easygoing. As the lecture finished, he left the class. Students started talking to each other and some left the class.

I was sitting on my seat and a girl came to me, introducing herself,

"Hello! I'm Maria. Can I sit with you.?"

I nodded and dragged myself to the next seat giving her space. I replied,

"Hey! My name is Moon YN."

We talked about each other for the next 5 minutes and then started studying as the next teacher came.

We attended the next lectures sitting next to each other. When the break started, I bid her a bye and went to the cafeteria to meet Suzy.

I and Suzy went inside the cafeteria which was a huge hall. Benches and chairs were arranged for students to have their meals.

We went to the corner of the hall where a small bench was located and we settled ourselves there.

We were having our lunch when a figure came by and sat next to me. We were observing him doing this until he spoke,

"Hello Yn!! I'm Kim Namjoon. I'm your classmate. I was sitting at the desk ahead of you."

He was speaking and I was a bit puzzled, but when I was looking at him I felt a peaceful sensation, like I have known him for a long time. He has a cool, calm, and composed vibe.

"Yn, can I be your friend.!?"

Namjoon expressed and I said,

"Why not! Of course.!!"

I tilted my head towards Suzy to see her, looking at Namjoon affectionately.

I called her name to put her out of her dreamworld and started eating.

After the whole tiring day, I came home, headed to my room, and threw myself on the bed.

Thinking about the first day at University, it all went nice, I made new friends and had fun. Shortly, the slumber took me over and I slept away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading.
Even your single vote makes me happy and encourages me to write ahead.