★4★

When my eyes met him, my heart began beating so fast. On the one, I was afraid that he still remembered me and on the other hand, I was mesmerized by his ethereal beauty. His bottomless ocean-like eyes were drowning me within them.

"Yn, you okay!?" Asked Namjoon, everyone looking at me.

"Huh.!? Yeah. I'm fine." I replied.

"Okay then let's go.!! Yoongi was asking you to come to the cutting ceremony. We can leave if you're not feeling well.!?"

Namjoon expressed but I abruptly responded, "Oh no, I'm good. Let's go for the ceremony." and we moved to the hall.

Various performances were done which were wonderful and the cake came which looked so beautiful.

Yoongi cut the cake and his family was standing beside him. Then we all sat and the lady announced and asked Yoongi to come up on the stage.

He went up to the stage and someone brought him a guitar. The lights got dim as he started.

He voiced so melodious, singing Somebody Does Love, and I'm thinking about you.

"He's so handsome" I muttered.

Some couples started dancing while he was singing with the lights dim, adding a romantic and joyful touch to the celebration.

It's the very first time I got feeling the heat progressing within me just listening to a song, don't know why.!?.

Suddenly, I felt a hand sliding over my waist, got me in the embrace, and started moving slowly.

We're dancing, but am dancing with whom.? I processed, but unable to see the face.

I started feeling insecure, making my body stiff.

"Get moving, babe.!! You were doing great." He approved and sounded not at all like Namjoon, but I didn't deny it and loosened my body.

He pulled me closer to himself. I could feel the warmth of his body. His earthy fragrance was soothing my senses and got me swaying. I closed my eyes and was vibing.

Suddenly I opened my eyes when I sensed he left me and heard Namjoon calling me,

"Yn, where were you.!? Let's dance. Yoongi is asking for your company. Will you.!?".

"Oh yeah! Sure!", I told him, but not letting out the recent happening.

I went along with him and on the dance floor, it was kinda ballroom dance.

I footed with Namjoon and also with Yoongi. I felt no resemblance to the touch and vibe I sensed before.

He was someone else and I want to know who is he, why he came to me, or if it was just a misconception.

After having dinner, I was beside Namjoon, who was talking to Yoongi. Then a boy came and said,

"Would you like to play a game with us?"

I've seen him before in the VIP lounge. I wondered and then he introduced himself,

"I'm Jimin. We've met in the lounge."

I answered, "Yes. I remember".

Then he held my wrist, dragged me to the VIP lounge. He told Namjoon that they only needed a girl so he shouldn't come and they would behave innocently and not worry.

I also agreed because I was getting bored since Yoongi and Namjoon were chatting about their businesses.

When I went into the room, I saw Jungkook and Taehyung sitting, surrounded by girls, but not a single girl touching Jungkook.

His cold expressions were sending chills down my spine, he was looking at his phone, leaving my mind thinking "Why and How".

As Jimin spoke, "Look!! Who's with us!! YN.!!"

Everyone, except Jungkook, looked at me, Taehyung gave me a boxy smile, and the girls made irritated faces.

Jimin noticed Jungkook and said,

" I guess you should accompany Jungkook, you'll love it."

And made me sit beside him. I took a look at him but he was still looking at his phone.

I muttered, may be he's talking to his girlfriend.  Just then he turned his face and looked at me from the corner of his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3<3<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~