★1★

Moon YN is a cheerful girl, a brilliant and disciplined student in school.

Every year, she got the best student award and today is her graduation because she just completed school.

She was excited to start a new part of her life; Studying at University.

Yn's eyes sparkle with the anticipation of new challenges and experiences awaiting her in the new institution.

Yn has a lot of interest in technology, especially in coding. She has done various online courses in her free time and along with her studies but now she wants to pursue a computer career.

So she opted for computer science engineering at a university in Seoul.

She enjoyed her farewell a lot with her friends and now returning home  with her parents in a car, she had a bouquet and an appreciation award as she had scored the highest in the school.

After a long tiring day, they reached home. Yn went to her room, lay on the bed, thinking "I have a week left" and slept away.

"Yn, wake up my baby.!! Have some food.!!", Yn's mom called her, waking her up.

"Coming mom", Yn replied.

"Yn, so starting your university, do you want new things? ", Her dad asked her.

"Yes Dad, I want a new bag and stationery," Yn answered.

"And Suzy and I were planning to go to the mall tomorrow to hang out," she added.

"That's good.!! Go and also buy yourself some new clothes." her mom said.

Her dad handed Yn his card and said "Buy yourself whatever you like.", Yn smiled and nodded her head while munching on food.

After finishing her food, Yn went to her room and texted her bestie, Suzy;

Yn: Hey Suzy, what's up.?? I told my parents that we wanna hang out and they agreed.

Suzy: Waah!! that's great.!! They agreed too fast. Thought, I have to come convince them. However, Mine agreed too.!!

Yn: yeaah.!! okay then, let's meet tomorrow. And remember, you have to pick me up.

Suzy: Yeah.!! I know. Be ready by 11.

Biding her bye, Yn put her phone on the side table and took off to her dreamland.

She woke up at 8 am cuz she had to wash her hair, she needed time.

~~~~~ YN pov ~~~~~

Although people say that I'm intelligent, confident, active, and blah blah person, to be honest, I'm a lazy panda. Whatever.

I want to get ready cuz today I'm gonna have whatever I want, but I'll buy only the things I need cuz I don't want to waste money on these materialistic things or let's see what happens.

So, the clock read 10:55 and I am completely done with my breakfast, dressed up, and I'm ready to leave now.

Ting, I got a text, read, come out Yn, I'm waiting. And here She comes, on time.

I bid goodbye to Mom, she asked me to come before the clock hit 7 pm. I hummed, closed the door, and saw my buddy looking at me, eyes yelling

C'mon come fast.!!

I sat in the front seat, put my bag in the back, and we drove off to the mall.

My Unexpected || JJK × Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें