episode 12

Busan

Jisoo pov

Finally we are here in Busan..but why I'm feeling something is going to happened something very big...I try to shuggeed my thoughts...

Somi- aaaaa finally Busan....(She said stretch her body a little)

?!?- aa.. excuse me...

Iu- yes..

?!?- who is miss Kim j.

Jisoo- me..I'm Kim j.

?!?- hello miss Kim I'm your driver mr.kim seokjin send me...wait let me call him..(and dialed mr.kim's no. and give it to me) here..

Jisoo- hello mr.kim..ohh...yeah we arrived...okkk thank you Mr. Kim...(after talking I cut the call ) here...thank you(I give him his phone back) girls let's go he will take us to our destiny....

Driver- please give me your luggage..(he offer)

Moon- no no ajushi...we can manage our luggage you please take out the car... thank you (she said very politely denying the offer bcoz the driver was looking old oo my baby)

The car

(Author -its this even a car🙄🤷)

Lisa- it's so beautiful....

maknaeI want a solo seat...(They look at eachother then again speak) No I want..

Jennie- yeah why are fighting huh..can't you see there are 4 solo seat you four sit we 3 will sit in the back.... happy now...

Maknae- yeah( they chree and sit on their favourite seats we three smile at their behaviour but why I'm feeling something uneasy)

Author pov

They reached their destiny...in front of their party hotel..(did you want to see the hotel guys.. ok ok I know you want no need to shout)

 ok ok I know you want no need to shout)

And it's book by the BTS..

Girls came out of the car and were standing in a raw looking at the palace..