episode 9

Blackpink house

It is night time and everyone is eating their food while talking.

Jisoo- guys, I have something to say, we have to attend a party.

Lisa- wow party, haven't been to any party for a long time.

Rose- Yes, it will be a lot of fun. ( They both shouting in excitement)

Somi- Yes but where is Party unnie?!??

Jisoo - in Busan, and it's a business party so maknaes behave okk...(She said playful but it's really a warning)

Rose/lisa/somi- nae unnie...

Iu-(she chuckle at them and look at the younger girl of the family)...yeah you my younger maknae what happened to you...hmmm?!??

Moon - a..a....unnie Party means unwanted attention, I don't want to go.(She said while whining)

Iu- but baby you have to came bcoz nobody gonna be home we can't leave you alone.

Moon - unnie please naa...(she said while whining again)

Lisa - moon shi, I will stay with you there and we will have a lot of fun there..

Rose,somi - yes moon, we will also stay with you, don't do this pls....(they said while making cut faces to convene her...)

Moon- bu....(she got cut by Jisoo)

Jisoo - that's enough you are coming, the matter is over....

Moon - ok but I need a dress for the party (she said folding her hands near her chest. her sisters chakle at her behaviour)....

Jisoo- everyone will have new dresses happy (everyone cheer)

Iu- these kids(they chuckle at them) now finish you food and go to sleep..

Girls- okk...

Bts house

Author pov

Jin- So everyone is ready for the party..?!?

V- but we don't have good clothes to were for the party (he said with a small pout)

Jimin- yes hyung (he also join him)

Jin- oh god despite having so many clothes, he doesn't have any clothes(he started his rap)

Hobi- I have an idea let's go for shopping...any ways it's happened so many days we all spend time together...what's say?!?!

Suga-good idea(he show thump up while being all sleepy)

RM- it is okk jinhyung we will go to shopping(he said while looking at maknaes line)....don't worry but for now eat your food and go to sleep tomorrow is your university..

Maknae line- okk hyung..

V- i will buy Gucci....

Jk- hyung you and your Gucci obsession (he said while shaking his head)

Time skip

Next day

Moon pov

I was going towards my class with lisa unnie, then I saw jungkook appa on the way, so I called him

Moon - oppa jungkook oppa (but he did not even look back)

Lisa- Maybe he did not hear, let's go too. Let's go otherwise miss lee will scold us. (I shrugged off we left for our class)

Time skip