5

Rajveer's heart raced as he hurried towards the place where Vanya was

Rajveer's heart raced as he hurried towards the place where Vanya was. The sight that greeted him was heart-wrenching. Vanya, was there, tears streaming down her face, her hands trembling as she pricked her own wrist with her nails. Without a moment's hesitation, Rajveer swiftly reached out and pulled her away from the self-inflicted pain. He couldn't bear to see her hurting herself like this.

"Are you out of your mind?" he exclaimed, his voice laced with concern and frustration. But as he looked into her tear-filled eyes, his tone softened.

He realized that yelling wouldn't solve anything in this moment of vulnerability. He took a deep breath and gently asked, "Why are you crying?"

His touch was tender as he held her hand, the warmth of his palm soothing her trembling fingers. Rajveer's heart ached for her, and he wanted to understand the pain that had driven her to this point. As he blew softly on the small wound, he hoped that his presence and care would provide some solace, even in the midst of her tears.

"L-leave me, I-I know that you are g-going to r-ruin me," I stammered, desperately trying to rescue myself from his touches My heart raced with fear, and every fiber of my being screamed for escape

"L-leave me, I-I know that you are g-going to r-ruin me," I stammered, desperately trying to rescue myself from his touches My heart raced with fear, and every fiber of my being screamed for escape. I couldn't bear to look at his face, haunted by the memory of that eerie smile those three guys had given me. It sent shivers down my spine, a chilling reminder of the danger I was in.

"No, dear, I'm not. Trust me," he insisted, his words failing to ease the turmoil within me. My instincts screamed otherwise, warning me of the impending harm that lurked beneath his false reassurances. With all the strength I could muster, I pushed him away, breaking free from his tight grip. Adrenaline coursed through my veins as I fought for my safety, refusing to be another victim of their sinister intentions.

"What the hell, girl? I'm trying to help you, and you..." he began, his voice filled with frustration. But I couldn't let him finish his sentence. The panic overtook me, my words tumbling out in a desperate plea.

"You're not trying to help me. You're just trying to do that creepy thing again. Please, just leave me alone," I begged, my voice trembling with fear and vulnerability. The weight of the situation bore down on me, suffocating me in a sea of panic and despair.

Vanya : a sinful pure spirit On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara