1

So, this story is about a middle-class girl named Vanya Chaturvedi who lives in Rajasthan with her family

Prathna was desperately searching for her younger sister, shouting, "Vanya... Vanya... Oh God, this girl!" In the Krishna mandir.

Roohi asked her, "What happened, di? Why are you shouting?"

Prathna, a little irritated, replied, "Actually, I'm eating bhel puri in the mandir. Can't you see I'm trying to find Vanya?"

Roohi then informed her, "Oh, Vanya... Di, she's dancing in the mandir with a group to welcome a special guest."

Prathna, in frustration, exclaimed, "What? Seriously, oh God, take me to where the hell she is dancing!"

Both Prathna and Roohi hurried to the middle area of the mandir where the group dance was happening.

As the music started, I joined in with my dance steps.

Naino wale ne...
O o... o...
Nainowale ne chheda mann ka pyaala
Chhalkai madhushala
Mera chain rain nain apne saath le gaya

I found myself in the middle, surrounded by four girls on my left and four girls on my right. The energy was electrifying! I felt so alive and connected to the rhythm. It was an incredible experience. I raised my hands up in the air and twirled around, expressing the joy of the song. Then, I placed my hands on my heart and took a few graceful steps forward, letting the emotions flow through my dance. "

Pag pag dolun re... ho...
Pag pag dolun re
Dagmag si main chalti hoon
Jagmag lau si jalti
Tere naino ki kaisi madeera...

As this line starts, I simply do step touch moments. I extend my arms and sway them gently as I take smooth steps, letting my eyes shine and mesmerize the guests.

Tharr tharr kaanpu re...

As the music filled the air, I couldn't help but feel the excitement coursing through my veins. With every beat, my body trembled in anticipation.