Rm- If you are telling the truth then all three of them are around us hyung...

V- Really hyung.( he asked us and Namjoon nodded his head and we hugging eachother being emotional that we almost found out sisters).

Rm- hmm tae and we will find them soon.

V - By the way hyung how she looks.

Jin- she is like me beautiful..She has beautiful long hair but her height was short. As far as I remember, she was barely reaching my shoulders.

Time skip

University

Launch time

Jimin pov

We were sitting in the cafeteria having our launch while talking suddenly my eyes landed on moon, tae and Jennie three of them were sitting together and moon is b/w jennie and tae... my eyes were moving continuously from moon to tae and again moon to Jennie......they are looking so similar not tae and Jennie but moon is looking mixture of tae and Jennie...i was thinking so deeply but a voice interrupt me...

Jennie - yeah park jimin what are you looking at continuously huh..(she raro at mee and i panicked)

Jimin- no no no don't take me wrong I'm not looking at anywhere..i..i..(I try to explain her )

Jennie- then...(She ask me while giving me death glare god she is dangerous how I fall in love with her and above that I feel the love fragrance on her why God? Crying mentally)

Jimin- I was looking at you three...(I pointed at tae,moon and Jennie)

V, moon- us (they pointed at themselves)...why are involving us in your love matter huh(they look at eachother after completing the sentence these and Jennie was giving side glare which they didn't notice i greet my teeth both of you I will kill you both one day)

Jimin- yeah...stop it..I was just notice that moon is exactly looking like you both I'm mean a proper mixture of you both...

V/moon/jennie- what....(They choke)

Hobi-yeah she is looking like tae..he is right...

Rose-somi-yeah she is looking like Jennie...

Jennie - like duh I'm her elder sister so it's obvious she gonna look like me...(She said being done by their nonsense compliment)

Lisa - yeah he is right...see if you see moon and Jennie together you can see they look a like...(She said making hand gestures capturing only moon and Jennie in her hand frame)

Suga- yeah and you see moon and tae together they also look a like siblings too(he said causally)

Jimin - see I told yo...(I didn't complete my sentence)

Moon- yeah stop it guys is just an coincidence..i don't have any brother okk(she shout while being frustrated and left the place)

Lisa- moon stop.(she run behind her and other girls follow her)

Jimin- what happened to her suddenly)

Jk- you shouldn't say that I think...(he said give me side glare)

Suga- maybe....(Tae was looking at her direction continuously)

Meanwhile

Author pov

Lisa- moon stop...(She is still walking)

Jennie- moon stop right here(she strictly said and moon Stoped on her place without turning towards them Jennie reach her and sign) what happened baby why did you shout like that...?????

Moon- nothing unnie...(She said looking down..) My periods about to came so I became frustrated I'm sorry (she lie because she don't want to tell her bcoz she is not ready to open up for now)

Rose-its ok that happened some time so chill...

Lisa- it's okk baby..came let's go class and relax..we have same class..(she came and hug her and take her to the class)

Somi- I think it's not about her period frustration unnie..i feel something is off( she said to Jennie)

Jennie-im also feeling the same somi(she said while at her sister's back being worried for her )

Rose- then what it can be unnie..

Jennie- i hope lisa got something from her....(She said still looking towards the direction they left)

time skip

Author pov

The day came when they have to leave for Busan (for your information they live in Seoul) (author- boys already for Busan bcoz they are the party organisers) and the girls are on the airport to take their flight...

Iu- no body forget anything right...?!?

Bp except iu- no unnie...

Rose- unnie you already checked everything...

Iu- still recheck is important....

Jisoo - let's go boding is started moon here your passport and ticket...

Moon- okk...

Time skip

Inside the flight

Lisa- haaa....how I will sleep tight...(She said and take out her eye mask wear it and sleep)

Rose- I'm hungry....

Somi- we just came rose be patients...

(Everyone fall as sleep)

That it for today how you look me that please comment down..
Thank you very much for reading
armys
Blinks
And everyone
🙏🙏