"Theodore told me you weren't eating as much, but you do need your nutrients so, here."

Fleur placed the warm cup of tea in my hands.

The soothing scent of lavender filled my senses. Lavender tea was something I never reached for and I couldn't understand why, especially with how delightful it tastes. Sinking in a near by seat along side the trio before me, I realized I may have interrupted something important.

"I didn't mean to interrupt, I'm sorry I'll just-"

"No, it's alright, we were just talking about the order."

Hermione quickly reassured me, earning a nudge from Ron, causing her to verbally express the pain in her side from his elbow.

"She has just as much reason to know as we do, besides, Amalia might know some things that will help us."

She pleaded to Ron who just gave her a twisted look.

"Even though she was tortured by them, so were you, not to mention she's dating a Deatheater Mione."

Ron whispered the last part in hopes that I wouldn't hear.

Hermione began to speak when I shut her down.

"I understand you won't fully trust me, let alone Theo, but we are not them. Although Theo's father is one of them, that doesn't make Theo-"

"How are we supposed to know that? How are we even supposed to believe that you were tortured? Those bloody Death Eaters probably gave you something to make believable scars, I don't think-"

"Ron, she's not one of them, remember what Dumbledore told me at the beginning of this year."

Harry stopped Ron his tracks. Ron pondered for a moment then came to reality, remembering the conversation Harry told him.

My ears perked up at the mention of Dumbledore.

"Dumbledore told you something? What'd he tell you?"

I leaned forward, suddenly fully invested in the conversation.

Harry nervously looked to Ron and Hermione for help, to no avail, the two just shrugged their shoulders, unsure as to what he wanted them to do. Harry's eyes darted everywhere besides mine and just as he was about to speak, Theo entered the room beside me.

Harry and Ron's demeanor hardened at the sight of him, making Theo tilt his chin up on command. I rolled my eyes, slamming the cup of tea on the table. Everyone jumped at the noise that broke the tension.

"Tell me."

I insisted.

Harry gave one final glance at Theo, turning his attention to me.

"You know professor Lupin, right?"

Nodding my head, he continued on.

"Well, that wasn't him, in fact Lupin was our professor almost three years ago."

My head fell to one side, my brows furrowing together as I couldn't comprehend what he was saying.

"You know how memories work, they can be destroyed, altered, and reworked by the beholder of the memory,"

"even if a memory is altered and or erased, whoever was in that memory, especially if one was connected with that said person in the memory, they feel a sense of familiarity, a reason to trust that person."

The conversation was making me even more confused.

"I know you're confused, which you have a right to be,"