Drive

We make it back into the house, yet he's still not ran. Ran away from his wife. Walked away from what a husband does. Yet he stays stood next to me glancing over the house, glancing over my dress.

"When did you buy that dress?" He asks "I just bought a few days ago, the new shop I can't remember the name of. The woman who owned it looked almost like a tiger guess what her name was" I say with a laugh making it way out my throat "what is her name, love" He replies and the laugh plunges back down

I hate when he calls me that. People in love call their partner that, and me and Coriolanus aren't in love.

"Tigris"

I begin to walk away, I don't know why but hearing him call me love just makes me sad. Sad in that no one will call me love because they love me. Because I'm trapped in this loveless marriage.

He quickly grabs my by the arm and looks at me with an emotion I've never seen in him before.

Worry and sadness.

"What did you say her name was?" He says almost stunned "Tigris I think, why you want to buy something?" "Are you sure? Are you sure her name is.. Tigris?"

That name rolls of his tongue as if he's said it his whole life, why is this woman so important to him? "Yes I'm sure, why? Who is she?" "What did she say to you" he's now holding onto both my shoulders with a pleading look on his eyes.

Who is this woman?

I just look at him stunned, confused, scared all the emotions you feel for deep confusion I feel it right now. "All she asked was if she had seen me somewhere before and I said that I didn't think so why?" "And that's all?" "Well yeah I think she recognised who I was before I left but she just smiled I don't get why your so worked up about this who is she?"

"She's from my past, she's from-." He straightens up "my old self"