"Already baring your neck for your omega, Jeon? Tcch… What would your pack think? What happened to being a good role model for your pack, alpha?" He pressed those words right above the scent gland, giving it a few kittenish licks. It made Jungkook growl at the feeling but he still managed to utter a reply,

"My pack will follow me through and do the same, as they should for their Luna…"

"Damn, I forgot how good you are with your words." Taehyung playfully scratched the other's neck with the fangs he had exposed a little and lapped it immediately after. He didn't give the alpha a chance to recover, demanding immediately,

"Now it's your turn. Scent me nicely. Let the douché know, I am taken for good.…" He stepped away from the alpha's neck and exposed his own to the other.

"Fuck…" Jungkook muttered, as the intoxicating scent of roses filled his nostrils. He pulled the omega in with a palm to Taehyung’s nape  and licked a fat strip of his neck without an ounce of hesitation. Taehyung braced himself by holding one hand around on the alpha's shoulder and the other pulling the buzzed hair on the alpha's neck.

"You want him to know you are taken for good? For that I'll have to bend you over, knot you, and mark you as mine. We can't do that for now, can we? I have promised to make it up to you, so I am gonna court the fuck out of you. But till then, I'll have to be a little creative it seems." Jungkook kept sucking and licking the omega's jaw and neck to his heart's content while speaking.

Taehyung deliriously moaned at that, and asked, "What's on your mind, pup?"

"Oh, I am your pup now?" Jungkook bit the skin a little, making it sting. But surprisingly, Taehyung didn't even hiss. He laughed. He freaking laughed in his honey dripping voice and Jungkook was a goner. He pulled the other's robe a bit and started peppering his collarbones with gentle kisses that turned into occasional suckles.

"With a pout like that, you sure are. But first, tell me, what do you have in your mind?"

"Do you trust me?"

"I shouldn't, I really shouldn't, but surprisingly, I still do. This stupid bond!"

"Then I am gonna exchange a part of me with you!"

"Yeah? What?"

"This." Jungkook exposed his fangs. Biting a bit into his own lower lip, he drew out a drop of blood. Taehyung was entranced by this primaeval display of sacrifice. It had always been considered as an act of devotion towards one's mate, in the olden times. He knew what was about to come. Jungkook was going to take the Crimson Oath.

Wolves didn't dare do it anymore. The Crimson Oath meant that Jungkook was promising his life to his mate. It was Taehyung or nothing. If something was to happen to Taehyung's life, Jungkook was going to share his fate. Taehyung couldn't let Jungkook do it alone, so he reciprocated the actions by drawing his own blood the same way, and dived in without any hesitation. Both their irises bled red and blue respectively, before they fluttered closed, as both the wolves leaned in for the kiss.

The kiss was nothing but divine after that. Their lips glided effortlessly onto each other. They both melted into it. As they both tasted the metallic tinge on their tongues, their wolves howled in pure joy of finally being close to their mates. They were fated to each other by the divinity but now they were promised to each other by their own free will. The feeling was satiating, like no other.

x-x-x

When they arrived at the fireplace, everyone had already taken their place. The youngest ones had gathered around Nana, who was sitting there with some other older wolves, the younger ones were gathered in a different spot eating and chatting away their day. Most people were cuddled up with their mates and those who were the unmated ones had gathered around a different spot doing the same. When the couple walked past a group of unmated wolves, Taehyung caught the presence of the nuisance of an alpha he had encountered earlier that day. Although he carried a bit of Jungkook's scent now, the thought of the alpha still making another unwelcomed advance towards him, cringed him. He moved closer to his mate who was holding his hand.