Part 5

"Now, I have to wait for her", Emma smiles with a hope, hugging the paper note.
While she get a number in it.
"It seems to be a phone number", She read the other lines.

"You can call me for once after you will be rescued, be safe

- Aiden"

"I will call you Aiden, I will be there with you forever. Ever with you" Emma got emotional.

------

Aiden POV :

Doing all these, it is digging me inside. I am feeling very guilty in myself. Oh my, why am I a coward? I could see the pain in her eyes. I am the reason of her tears. She never cried before but today it happened. And the reason is me.

But hopefully, I was able to give her that note. I hope, she will not misunderstand me. Liya doesn't know about it, I need her help. I am helpless.

-Aiden made a call to Liya-

Aiden : "Hello, Liya!" his worried voice.

Liya : Hello, Aiden. How's it going? Why is your voice like this? Are you okay? Sorry, I couldn't come to University.

Aiden : Please, I need your help. Hurried voice.

Liya : What happened? Tell me. And where ?

Aiden : Meet me in 'Heaven Park'.

Liya : Okay, I am coming bu-

Aiden : Thanks, I'm waiting.

-Aiden cut off the call-

Liya POV :

"What happened to him, why is he talking like this. He never sounded like this before" in Liya's mind.

Liya : MO..M she screamed.

Liya Mom : Yes!?

Liya : Mom, I am going to the park. She shouted.

Liya Mom : Why now? This time is for your study. Otherwise, this is almost night. Don't go now.

Liya : Mom, it's now just evening, I will come fast. She showed her wrist watch.

Liya : Aiden called me now. He said, he has something urgent with me.

Liya Mom : Okay, but surely come fast. She showed a bit frustration.

Liya Mom : But wear a decent wear, okay? She smiled.

Liya : Why the decent one? Is it not okay? She pointed to her wears. She wore a jeans and a oversized shirt.

Liya Mom : I know, you like him. And that's why, his picture is in your phone. She came towards her and hold her arms giving her solace.

Liya nodded..

Liya : But he is engaged. She gave a fake smile.

Liya Mom : I know it. But it's not the problem that you can't like him. You liked him from the fifth grade.

Liya : Yeah, after learning that he is engaged, I was broken in pieces but however I managed myself to recover myself. Now I just see him as a friend. It's nothing more.

Liya Mom: smiled, okay go now, he must be waiting. Come soon.

Liya POV:

~After sometime near HEAVEN PARK~

I was finding Aiden here and there and then noticed him in the park near the swing. He was standing and his back was visible to me. I screamed and waved calling his name.

Liya: Aiden..

Aiden turned back. I went to him while Aiden was standing like a statue like he did something wrong.

"Hey, Aiden. Why have you called me so hurriedly? And you were sounding a bit scared. Is everything alright?" I said in one breath.

But he didn't answer anything.
I stumbled "Are. You. Alright. Aiden?" It's looking very serious otherwise Aiden never behaves like this. Then Aiden looked at me.

~~

Sorry because this is too short..

Thank you for reading this much..
Let's meet in next chapter.

Till Then~
Stay Safe, Stay Tuned