CHARACTERS

Hello Pebbles~

Today, we gonna start

            "Threads of Reunion"

Let's get to know the Characters and their Personality for better understanding...

                  INTRODUCTION
                     ___________

CHARACTERS :

Emma : A charming, lovely girl of 20 years old, she just gets into her University life. She has a father Mr. Geom Park. Her dad is known for his business all over the world, so, he is called "Dad of Entrepreneurs". He taught the every lessons that every parents should teach their daughter to understand the Politics of this world. So, World isn't unknown to her. She can even accept the bitter truth. She is bubbly and nice girl but she is brave enough to fight back with the problems in her life.

Aiden : A nerd boy of 22 years old in the University who is bullied by the few spoiled monsters. Though he is not a nerd, he has much capacity to hold his anger issues but he behaves like a nerd to stay away from Problems. But problems are always behind him from the day he met his love, Emma. This guy is really a introvert, mature, a peaceful person but if his patience line is broken no one can spare from his hands. He has his parents and Best Friend too from his school life, named Liya.

Davelle : The dutiful Investigator who always put his duty before anything. He loves his mother very much but being too much addicted to his duty, he often doesn't get time to spare some time with his one and only daughter.

Nora : Only daughter of Davelle. Almost as same age of Aiden. Mature, introvert, sincere, caring, brave, independent and ambitious.

Gavin : Widower who had only love for his lady though his love is no more and after his wife's death, he has only heart and soul for his daughter Aria.

Aria : Beloved 5 years old daughter of Gavin. Being Papa's daughter she is maintained the "good girl" attitude and in real she is really respectful to others. Her maturity is on another level than her mind and the cup of age. She loves her dad. She is childish and mature at same time. Never felt the empty without mom.

Adam : MERCILESS CRUEL MAFIA.

                     ___________

"Threads of Reunion":

1. **Intriguing Mystery:**
- Discover the hidden motives of the vengeful character, Adam, and unravel the mystery that shaped the characters' destinies.

2. **Emotional Rollercoaster:**
- Immerse yourself in a story that navigates the highs of love, the lows of tragedy, and the powerful emotions that come with reunion and redemption.

3. **Unlikely Connections:**
- Explore the unexpected ties that bind characters, revealing how their lives are intricately woven together by fate.

4. **Investigative Drama:**
- Join Investigator Davelle as he unravels the complexities of the characters' pasts, adding an element of suspense and intrigue to the narrative.

5. **Heartfelt Family Dynamics:**
- Witness the emotional reunions between family members, portraying the significance of familial bonds and the healing power of love.

6. **Cityscape Drama:**
- Navigate through various urban settings, from the corporate world to a deserted jungle, adding a diverse and visually captivating backdrop to the story.

7. **Second Chances and Redemption:**
- Experience a narrative that explores the themes of second chances, redemption, and the transformative power of love in mending broken relationships.

{These are the main characters to help you to reach out over the story}

I hope you like the characters.
         Thanks to read this much and kindly wait for next episode ☺️
         Share your opinions, reactions and suggestions freely.