PART 2

With a hitch look Emma turned to the door and she asked in one breathe with fired eyes "Why, why did you take me here, what did I do to you?". Reek chuckled and said "Still so attitude?!, I should praise you, but.." . Reek stopped, making it curious. "But what!" Asked Emma in tense voice. "You love your nerd boyfie so much, right? You are already here kidnapped, what about your nerd boyfie Aiden, will he be alright?" Reek said showing smirk with innocent face. Listening his words her eyes widened. Her eyes started sparkling as her tears started touching the floor but no sound came out of her mouth but atlast "Please, why did you take me here, say please, what did I do to you?", Emma asked huffing. Reek smirked again and said "Now I am feeling pretty well". Reek came near her and " You girl! Don't act. Complained to Mr. Haruhi Sir, huh?". Emma asked "Then why were you bullying Aiden?"
Smirking Reek man said" Huh, you fool. What are you thinking babe? I and my friends were bullying him, hmm?". "What do you mean?" Emma asked confusingly. With a husky voice a name came out from his mouth that made Emma shocked. Reek said "AIDEN, dude, come out, bird is trapped now". It made Emma confused. A dark shadow entered the room that made a familiar figure and a step got inside the room and gradually a full body entered. The deep sounds of boots made Emma severely annoying with goosebumps. Seeing the person Emma exclaimed "Aiden?!". She became clueless and confused as she heard the word 'dude'. Aiden steps were coming near her, making her uncomfortable. "Are, are you alright Aid?" Emma asked in shaking voice. Aiden smiled looking at the floor. "Why are you here?"  "Why did you bring him here?" Emma shouted at Reek. Reek gave a annoying gesture giving his hand to his ears as he could not tolerate it and smirked. "Dude, open up your words to her, I think she is not clear about you, tell her who you really are" Reek said playfully and said "Slow down girl, have a comfortable talk". "Dude, I am waiting here for you outside" Reek added. "Reek, don't need to wait outside, stay here, we don't have nothing personal here" said Aiden. "Okay, no problem" Reek said. Aiden came near her and sat on his one knee and was going to touch her cheeks but Emma moved away from him but still she was in sitting position. "Why did he call you DUDE? Why you are here?" She asked with tears. "Cause, we are friends" Aiden said casually with a dark low voice. Her heart skipped and "Friends?!".

Emma's POV :

I was severely in shock when Reek called him. I thought if I heard something wrong. Then when Aiden entered, I was in super shock and I thought Reek prisoned him here too like me but no, he was fine but what happened to his that silent, mature and lovely side for which I fell in love with him it's the total opposite of him but still he was quite as he was before. His sudden changes made me hella confused that I couldn't analyze the THEN and NOW. When he was coming towards me and was trying to touch my cheeks, I moved away from him that made me to look at him, his eyes sparkled in tears that he didn't believe my sudden move, it made me like the before one whom I love the most. Slightly he huffed and tightened his jaw and made a playful naughty look that made me to doubt him again. It was becoming difficult to understand his emotions. He said "My love are you alright?". I could see the emotions when he used to be tense and I got emotional and started to act like before when I seriously taking tension about why he was here like this and felt if this Reek made him to act like this. Then new Aiden came whom I didn't know. Coming close to me, he rubbed my cheeks with his thumb and cupped my face then his hand went to my chin and he said in sweet deep voice "What do you think? I am in LOVE with you? Huh, your fortune is not that great, so I have to clear that I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU. What do you think why I was dating you for so long, my sweet love. Just because of your property and my REVENGE". Saying this, Aiden's eyes reddened as he clenched his teeth. My heart skipped and "Wha-, wha-t, What are you saying?" My mind went blank. However I maintained myself and said in belief "Now I am definitely sure that you must have been asked to speak like this because of this Reek and rest of his friends. With a deep anger voice he said "Do you know Emma, how long I have suffered from the day I met you?" And I was processing his character and words that were hurting me so badly and exclaimed in disbelief "Aid, Aiden!?" My tears stopped flowing like my tears got dry. And I looked at him when he was looking at me dangerously.

His eyes became more red than before that made me feel scared, and he exclaimed in Anger -
"Because of you, I lost my everything,
Because of you I suffered alot,
And only
Because of you, I lost my Happiness"

                   _____________

* Does Aiden love Emma truly?
* Is this the real personality of Aiden?
* After the changes of Aiden, can Emma believe Aiden?
* Is there anything about revenges from Emma, do they really have any severe past?
* What will happen next in their life?

To know the Answers,
Kindly wait patiently for the next part,
Next part is coming soon.

One more thing, Did you like this part? What is your favorite part here?
Comment Below✨

Thanks Pebbles for giving some of your priceless time here. I hope my story made you feel pleasure and understandable.

Stay Motivated, Stay Tune
Love Yourself