Part 4

"Papernote : Sorry Emma, sorry. I didn't want to do it. Reek and his followers forced me to do it. They made me to say about dad and uncle Park, sorry to say notorious about him. I know it was an accident so don't misunderstand me. They are planning something dangerous about anything else. I don't know that. I know, you were so shocked seeing me like this. Forgive me.

Sorry I couldn't help you to rescue you. I am such a coward. But believe me, I will make you out from this problem, from this basement. I know it will be hard to believe me but you have to. Just know it,

I LOVED YOU, I still LOVE YOU and in future I WILL STILL LOVE YOU.

I have a plan so-
          I have important instructions to give you, listen carefully. I am sending Liya to help you. I hope she will come soon, and after that, don't tell anybody about this whole things. And just after that, leave the city under the dark night with your dad without telling anyone. Start your new life in new city, far from here, with new name and new identity. Tell about it to uncle to be safe.

I can't do much to make you feel safe. Sorry about it.

I think you already threw the pack, so the photocards are messing up on the floor. The photocards are the only memorable moments of our life, do whatever you want. In the last piece of bread, you will get a secret phone number to contact with me for once because after it we will never meet again.

      But for sure, stay happy and start a new journey, stay safe from them.

       Now I have only three things to say - First, I really love you. Second, Stay safe.
   -Third, be well with you future life partner.
And if possible please forget me..

                                           - Your Aiden"

After going through the note, she smiled and her eyes became teary as her tears were ready to fall but she held them in as she understood that Aiden didn't change and said "I love you Aiden". She wiped her eyes. "I knew it, you will never do anything which can hurt me"
She quickly collected all photos. And took out one of them.

"This is our first meeting in University, when we bumped into each other and James was taking pictures" Emma said with a calm smile. She was feeling warm, she could feel the heartbeat when she met him first, it was feeling same. "Our second picture in restaurant, when we were bunking and made party there."  Of course, only this two bunked the class. She was getting excited seeing this pictures. But she could not stop seeing those. "My birthday party when he gave me a bunch of rose but got cactus in his hand", "Our picnic pictures with family", "here the one when we went to our friend's engagement and the last one" saying the words 'last one' she smiled a little with her eyes and said "Our engagement ceremony, the most important and beautiful moment of my life". Tears started rolling through her cheeks.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is too short. I have already written it a month ago but couldn't post it.

So Now I Posted It.
I will soon Post the next parts.

Stay Safe...!