(10)

Jake

amidst the chaos and frantic screams echoing through the halls, I turned to heeseung, my heart racing with fear. "what's happening?" I asked, my voice trembling with uncertainty.

"I don't know, but let's go check it out," heeseung replied, his hand reaching out to grab mine. as our fingers interlocked, a blush crept onto my cheeks, my face flushing with warmth.

we followed the rush of students to a nearby classroom, our hearts pounding in anticipation. peering inside, horror washed over me as I saw the scene before us.

"JAY?!" I screamed in disbelief, my voice cracking with fear as I rushed to his side. his limp form lay amidst a pool of blood, his face pale and lifeless.

frantically, I shook him, pleading for him to wake up. but he remained motionless, his cheeks stained with crimson red. 

he was crying out blood. 

how was that possible? is he in that much pain he is crying out blood?

I clutched onto his head, refusing to let go as tears welled up in my eyes. he felt so cold, so lifeless beneath my touch.

a single drop of water fell onto jay's face, and I realized with a sinking feeling that it was my own tears mingling with his blood.

strong arms wrapped around me, pulling me close as heeseung whispered soothing words in my ear. his presence brought a measure of comfort, but the sight of jay lying motionless before me filled me with a sense of overwhelming grief and despair.

"JAY HYUNG!" another voice cried out, breaking through the haze of my thoughts. I turned to see niki on the floor, tears streaming down his face, with sunghoon by his side, hugging him and coaxing him. 

on the distance, I spotted jungwon and sunoo, their expressions stunned and helpless, as if the weight of the world had come crashing down upon them. in that moment, we were all united in shock and grief, grappling with the devastating reality of what lay before us.

jungwon then started slowly approaching me and heeseung. as he reached us, he gently removed my hand from jay's head, his touch surprisingly tender, heeseung and I exchanged confused glances, our eyebrows furrowing at jungwon's actions.

"I'm sorry, pretty," jungwon murmured softly, his voice barely above a whisper. with a gentle touch, he cradled jay's head in his hands, his movements almost reverent as he leaned down to press gentle kisses against the blood-stained tears on jay's cheeks.

stunned and bewildered, I sat frozen in place, unable to comprehend the surreal scene unfolding before me. 

as jungwon's eyes gleamed with a crimson hue, a shiver ran down my spine. 

his lips curved into a chilling smile as he licked his lips, 

ehhh??

I turned my head towards heeseung for some information about this, but my lips accidentally touched his which made me instantly snap my head back to where it was and cover my face from embarrassment. 

I heard a chuckle escape out of heeseung's lips, "i'll tell you about jungwon later," I just nodded and watch how jungwon was now caressing jay's cheeks as his head was now laying on jungwon's lap. 

"jay...dear.." I heard jungwon whisper softly into jay's ears while me and heeseung was just sitting there staring at the two of them wondering what was going to happen next. 

Jay

"jay...dear.." I heard a soft voice call for me.