(7)

Jungwon

I swore I felt as though I was transported to heaven when I heard jay's ethereal singing voice as it created a sweet melody in my ears, a euphoric rush of exhilaration rushed through my body with each note he sang. 

this man's singing was fucking heavenly. 

and he thinks he sounds ass? that's wild. 

the bell rang as it signalled us to go to our next classes, I just started  walking towards dance class as I just left the thought behind. 

Jay

okay jay calm down, let's just get to class ok? 

as the door rolled open and revealed myself, everyone immediately stopped doing their vocal warm ups and looked at me, I just bowed my head down as I ran inside to save myself from even more embarrassment. 

"psst jay why did you leave?" heeseung asked, "oh I was planning to go to the bathroom before I went up to you guys anyways," I said in a flat tone, hoping that the lie would convince heeseung.

heeseung just nodded as I let out a long breathe that I didn't even know I was holding. 

as everyone was doing their vocal warmups, I was just sitting there, not daring to even sing a tad bit plus I already warmed up before, 

after a while I decided to start singing again, but then I heard heeseung sing which made my mouth shut back up, no way i'm singing, never mind. 

well, no progress with my confidence in singing, great. 

and now I have to deal with jungwon YET AGAIN! I groaned as I was dreading to deal with that fine and hot- I MEAN mischievous cat. 

when I entered the room, a wave of hot air could be felt, my body started feeling hot, it was getting harder to breathe, I looked everywhere and then my gaze fell upon jungwon, who was laying on the floor.  

as I stepped into the room, a wave of intense heat washed over me, causing my body to break out in a sweat and making it increasingly difficult to draw a breath. 

I panicked as I scanned the room, searching desperately for the source of heat.

and then, my eyes fell upon jungwon, sprawled out on the floor. without a moment's hesitation, I rushed to his side, my hands trembling as I cradled his head in my arms, a surge of fear coursing through me.

as jungwon's eyes slowly fluttered open, I was met with a piercing gaze that sent a shiver down my spine. his eyes flashed red, a sight that filled me with a sense of unease, I was about to speak, to ask if he was okay, when suddenly, without warning, his lips crashed hungrily against mine.

shock and confusion flooded through me as I accidentally let out a moan from the gesture. jungwon's kiss was fierce and urgent, leaving me breathless and disoriented. 

when his lips got removed from mine, he just stared at me while reality just hit me. 

WHAT THE FUCK? HE KISSED ME? I'M NOT EVEN GAY-  

I covered my mouth as I started blushing furiously, I immediately ran out of the classroom and fled the school.  I just banged the front door open, jihyo looking at me weirdly, but I quickly ran to my room. 

I started panting heavily as I was out of breathe. 

I immediately flopped on my bed as I stared at the blank ceiling, my hair messy as my bangs were sticking onto my sweat. 

what was that weird noise earlier? 

that was my first fucking kiss bro.. 

but why would jungwon do that? and why was his eyes flashing red.. 

I felt shivers down my spine as I thought of jungwon staring into my soul with his flashing red eyes.  

wait why were his eyes...WAIT WHAT? 

I frantically unlocked my phone as I searched up, "how do people's eyes flash red?" 

"vampires..." WHAT VAMPIRE? I THOUGHT THEY WERE LONG GONE?! I was now immediately looking for resources about the history of vampires, 

"one day a group of monsterous humans were hungry for blood to be shed...so they decided to attack the vampires...but some say one or two young vampires were left there to cry."

my jaw dropped to the floor as I now realised that maybe jungwon is a vampire, but vampire's are not that hostile right? I was busy scrolling through when I saw a piece of information put in bold. 

"vampires tend to get more hungry or go through a rut when it is a blood moon," wait, isn't there going to be a blood moon in the middle of this year or something? I just sighed as I put my phone down. 

"too much information for me to process for today." 

Jungwon

I kissed Park Jongseong. 

I couldn't help it, the desire took over me, like how can you resist such a pretty and small waisted man?  

you may be thinking, don't I hate him? well to be honest I don't think he is too bad, I just like teasing the shit out of him, the thrill of seeing him annoyed is actually funny. 

oh wait I need to get up from the floor... 

I grunted as I sat straight back up, dang it my back hurts like shit now, but I guess it's worth it, I was able to kiss him. 

I touched my lips as the lingering feeling of his soft and pillowy lips was still there, I smirked as I thought about his shocked face and his expression after I kissed him, 

what a day.