(6)

Jay

so everything is good now, but heeseung, jake and sunoo kind of have to deal with their awkward situation now, sunoo keeps on picking fights with jake but we stop him from going any further immediately. 

it was lunchtime and everyone was in the cafeteria. 

"i bet you be crying to bed cuz i'm with someone you love bitch" sunoo said as he pointed at jake, and that was it, sunoo was going way too far. 

"KIM SUNOO!" my voice erupted in a surge of rage, anger boiling as I shouted 

"CAN YOU STOP RELENTLESSLY POINTING OUT HIS PROBLEMS? DIDN'T YOU EXPERIENCE HOW WE ALMOST LOST HIM? YOUR BEST FRIEND?"I let out, pointing my fork at his dumb little face. 

sunoo's expression remained unchanged, his features masking any hint of remorse or understanding. it was as if he was ignoring the truth. I could have sworn I felt a certain jungwon's sheepish smirk directed towards me as I just heaved a sigh, not having an appetite anymore even though I barely touched my food.

I placed my utensils down on the bench table as I decided to just lay my head on jake's shoulder, I really needed some rest. 

"jay-ah you not going to eat?" jake asked worried, I just smiled at him while I just shook my head, no. he just gave me a thumbs up while he continued eating his rice and meat, "you sure you not hungry?" jungwon snarkily remarked, I just glared at him as I mumbled, "why would you care.." 

"well maybe cause you don't realise how you are overworking yourself and how you are getting more skinnier," niki replied as I just stared at him and my untouched food. 

"I swear i'm not hungr-" my stomach then growled. 

I nervously smiled at everyone who was staring at me, especially jungwon who just scoffed and raised his eyebrows. 

"say ahh" I heard a voice said, I turned my head and saw jungwon's chopsticks that had meat twirled around it pointed towards me, I just shook my head but then jungwon started moving it around, 

"here comes the airplane!" he said as my mouth automatically opened as the delectable taste of meat met my tongue, I closed my mouth and chewed the food as it puffed up my cheeks while I just hummed, 

"see its not too bad," jungwon uttered as he just smiled with his eyes as he looked at my puffed cheeks, ok that smile was hot not going to lie but everyone would've thought that too right? 

while jungwon was busy smiling, everyone just sat there shocked as they looked between me and jungwon, they knew I hated jungwon's guts.  

I slowly creeked my head towards jake as I saw his flabbergasted expression, "what?" I asked, "aren't you guys happy?" 

"no but how did the YANG JUNGWON manage to feed the PARK JONGSEONG food and the PARK JONGSEONG hates YANG JUNGWON'S guts?!" jake expressed as he kept on pointing at me and jungwon, 

realisation then hit me like a million bricks as I realised that the yang jungwon just fed me, I was too focused on the food I was chewing. 

"WHAT?!" I suddenly busted out as I stood up, holding onto my head like a huge revelation has been put onto me, 

jungwon just looked up at me with his sharp, feline eyes as he just wore a smug smirk as he definitely knew damn well what he was doing before. 

now everyone was laughing at me, "hmph, i'm not eating anymore then." I said while smirking, but my stomach did not help at all as it was rumbling, begging for food, jungwon then smiled at me mischeviously, "fine." 

I sat back down as jungwon was looking at me expectantly with rice on his chopsticks this time, I just huffed as I opened my mouth as the grains of rice landed in my mouth, 

as I was busy thinking I just realised something. 

I ate using the chopsticks jungwon used. 

mouth to mouth with this gremlin. 

wait it could just be mine right? I took a peep of my chopsticks that were still in the same position as I left it. I internally screamed as I choked on my rice. 

everyone just looked at me but I just shrugged it off as I continued chewing on my rice as the thought made all the blood rise up to my full cheeks, a faint blush that was visible enough for everyone to see has made a spotlight on my cheeks.  

"why are you blushing pretty boy?" jungwon teased, I just grumpily looked at him as I puffed my cheeks, "you just look even cuter when you do that," he commented as he was chuckling. 

I just crossed my arms as I blew my bangs out of my eyesight, "you should know why i'm blushing.." I said quietly, while heeseung just looked at me, "why are you blushing though?" he asked. 

I just pointed at jungwon's chopsticks then to my lips as I put my head down as the blush on my cheeks just got more redder, "awh is jay flustered?" niki sneered, "YAH I-I'M JUST EMBARRASSED..." I retaliated, 

I felt jungwon smirk at me again while I was being flustered, 

 bro smirks so much one day i bet that smirk off his will just fall off his face I aggressively thought as I let out a huff that went of as adorable, 

"AWHH THAT WAS SO ADORABLE DO THAT AGAIN JAY HYUNG!" jake shouted out as he started shaking my shoulders, I just tilted my head in confusion, which make jake mentally combust as I saw him clutching his heart, I looked at everyone else and saw them clutching their hearts again, INCLUDING JUNGWON. 

"what the fuck?" I said, confused, 

"that was so cuteeee" heeseung cooed while I just cringed at everyone overreacting. 

okk?? I'm just going to leave these crackheads and go to class again. 

I slung my backpack over my shoulder as I just walked out of the cafeteria and went to my singing class, the door rolled open as I slid it open. 

no one was here yet, so I decided to use this time to focus on my vocals and warming up. 

although I was in the singing major, I was incredibly insecure about my singing voice and my vocal abilities. it's to the point I have to be really forced to sing even in singing class while i'm busy comparing my shitty vocals with others, take heeseung for example, oh yeah and jongho. 

whenever they sing, I always rethink why i'm in this major, I don't even think i'm qualified enough. the only time i'm comfortable with singing is when i'm alone. so no one can be there to criticize me sounding like a dying horse. 

"言葉にはないこの感情が 裸の声で叫んでる (kotoba ni wa nai kono kanjou ga hadaka no koe de sakenderu)~" 

(a/n: yes its blossom 😍) 

I immediately stopped singing when I heard a clap, I slowly looked up to see heeseung standing there, it's only heeseung right can't be too bad? 

that's when I heard jake cheering, I immediately jolted out of my seat and looked through the door just to see the whole gang was here. 

fucking hell. 

fuck my life. 

"see jay your singing is good man!" heeseung cheerfully said as he tried to pat my head but I slapped his hand away, now everyone was looking at me, confusion evident on their faces. 

"no need to lie, I know I sound like shit," I managed to utter out as I walked right past them and exited the classroom.