(3)

Jungwon

As we were now walking towards the other team members which basically consisted of niki's friend group, I felt jay's burning gaze on me as he looked at me in spite. 

I just chuckled at this, focusing on walking without tripping on the many water bottles and used towels on the floor, like seriously, does anyone even clean the gymnasium? 

as sunghoon just followed niki, I just awkwardly stood near the group of people as I just looked around minding my own business, chuckling awkwardly once in a while when everyone is laughing to blend in.

"TEAM A VERSUS TEAM C LET'S GO!" Mr Seo shouted out as we all ran to our side of the court. 

our team won as we were now sweating buckets as towels were thrown at us to wipe off the beads of sweat that was making our skin feel so icky and sticky. 

jay's infectious laughter could be heard as it drew my attention, but my gaze quickly averted to his uniform that now accentuated his perfect curves. the shorts was snugly fitted as it showed the plumpness of his ass and the shirt he had on really highlighted his waist, 

I quickly stopped my thoughts, realising what I was truly thinking about as my face scrunched in disgust, did I really think that way of that annoying kid?  I then slowly turned my head to my right to see heeseung and jake looking at me while smirking and wiggling their eyebrows .

I just stared at them confused as I scrunched my face in a 'what?' manner as I mouthed out, "don't get the wrong idea, why would I like that kid, I'm not gay!" 

when jake finally processed what I was trying to say by lip reading, he quickly whispered it to heeseung as both of them burst out in laughter as if I was joking around. 

they then looked at me but then they just started cackling again as I looked at them seriously. 

what is wrong with those crackheads. 

I noticed how sunoo immediately ran up to heeseung and gave him a peck on his cheeks when he spotted the bambi like boy. 

heeseung was then dragged to join his friend group, leaving jake all alone. 

I saw how jake just stared at them with emptiness in his eyes, I squinted my eyes trying to figure out what jake was feeling but I immediately understood when his face went pale as his pupils were trembling. 

he was in love with heeseung. 

I immediately ran up to him and hug him, even though I don't know him much, it's not like he is my arch nemesis like uhm cough cough jay.

 "it's okay, please don't be sad." I said softly as I released him from my embrace, "thanks..jungwon..I'll just be right back" jake said as he ran off. 

when I turned around I saw how jay was looking at me with his fierce eyes as he tsked. 

what? 

Jay

why did jungwon have to be in our team?

WHY HE IS SO-UGH!  (a/n: YOUR BEHAVIOUR IS SO UGH!) 

and why does he keep staring at me?  maybe its just to get under my skin I guess, I scoffed bitterly at the thought. 

"BABE!" I heard sunoo scream as he dragged heeseung away from jake, I saw how jake just looked at them with emptiness in his eyes as he just smiled flatly. no emotion was put into it.