Chapter 259 - The Capital [02]

Start from the beginning

However, the constant buzz from the outside world did not affect the launch of The War in the Dark. As Yan Zhe is the largest investor in the movie, coupled with his own influence in the industry, after Director Sheng gave a suitable list of several important leading actors, Yan Zhe directly came forward to invite them.

In the end, Yan Zhe owed a lot of favors and hired a gold medal producer and an equally capable assistant director, and then the filming started smoothly and low-key.

Yang Xi also joined the cast because of the friendship he had made before, and because there was a character in the script who were not that important but had a few minutes of appearance and were quite suitable for him. 

Yan Zhe know that he was Wen Ran's classmate and roommate and took special care of him. After getting in touch with him a few times, he found that he was quite a nice person, and he was quite comfortable with him. He became familiar with him after two visits.

After getting to know each other, it is inevitable that they will meet and chat in private.

Yan Zhe: "Actually, if there is someone who helps Old Sheng manage the entire crew and suppressing those actors who are too powerful, the things he directed are pretty good."

Yang Xi: "It's a pity that he was such a soft-tempered person... Once you become a director, how can you make a movie if the director can't control people?"

Yan Zhe: "When my Brother Ran pointed at this script and said, you just shoot this, I did hesitate for a second. The script is good, but the director was not necessarily so, but fortunately I listened to Brother Ran."

Yang Xi: "Yes, when I volunteered and approached the man named Dai, I was humiliated. Wen Ran said, instead of going to him, you should go to Old Sheng, maybe there will be opportunities for cross-industry development. If nothing else, I can't say whether it will be a hit or not, but it will definitely better than the other one."

The two looked at each other after saying this and thought: It's really a fortune having such a classmate/brother-in-law!

-

Because he understood Director Sheng's temperament, and Yan Zhe was indeed gambling with his own reputation, he eliminated those who were troublesome or showed signs of trouble in the crew. He would rather kill them by mistake than let it go. 

So the atmosphere of the entire crew is the most perfect it has ever been since Director Sheng entered this circle.

Those actors who have the strength and acting skills don't need any training from him at all. Some parts will be understood by the other party with a little verbal guidance. Sometimes when they get into the scene, they will directly take a long shot to the end, and the filming cannot be more comfortable.

On the contrary, the crew of Time Travel 2 was really troubled. 

There was a scandal involving the second female lead. Her lover, who was a well-known singer with a hot temper in the industry, caught visiting her room. It broke out the next day. 

It was a pity that when he arrived at the set, the media crew and fans were stopped outside the set. Not many other than the internal staff knew what was going on inside. 

Anyway, after the trouble, all relevant people posted a statement on Weibo that afternoon, and the video of him entering the room with his assistant can be regarded as refuting the rumor, but not everyone believe it. 

Many people even speculated that the second female lead or the singer have similar records before, so the authenticity of the refutation of the rumor that the assistant followed him into the room needs to be examined.