To live or not to live we shall see

Clare's pov

It's finally morning although I didn't really sleep last night because I was looking after Xavier but he seemed to be doing well, I'm just going downstairs to get breakfast now, I should make Xavier a smoothie just in case he wakes up and is hungry, I decided to make my favourite a mango smoothie.

I brought it up and to my surprise he was already sitting upright on the bed awake, "hi" he said hi how are you feeling "alright just a little pain in the stomach, yeah that's normal oh and I made a smoothie for you just in case your hungry.

Xavier's pov

I just woke up and Clare wasn't here then she walked in the room with something in her hand she handed it to me and said "I made you a smoothie just in case you were hungry" but I wasn't listening to her I was just admiring how beautiful her smile was then it clicked in my brain that I had food in my hand so I finished it in like 1 minute it was so good.

I wanted to stand up but it hurt to much but I was just gonna push through it when Clare sat me back down and said "don't stand up you'll hurt yourself" haha it was funny how caring she was, but I listened and sat back down the she said she'd be right back and when she did she brought a wheelchair in, that's not for me I said, yep it is and I'm gonna push you around everywhere you want me to.

Clare's pov

When he was sleeping I went and quickly got a wheelchair from the basement, the same one Gustav had used when he was drunk from a party like he literally couldn't move haha so I brought it in and cleaned it and it was all ready for Xavier, but he didn't look like he wanted to use it, oh well too bad he was going to.