Stay with me

Toms pov
I was surprised she shot the man I thought she was gonna let him kill me but she killed him and than I thought back to when she said she would kill me if I didn't take her home on the inside I was now scare but I tried to hide it so I looked at her and smirked and said "I like you your different" I asked her if she would want to be apart of the gang and her sister could to but she would just stay home because she was a lot weaker than Clare.

Clare's pov
He asked me if I wanted to join the gang I was surprised it sounded like a lot of fun I would be racing fighting people and yelling it sounded amazing so I really wanted to but I don't know how Brooke would react to that so I told him I would think about it and tell him when it was bedtime he said okay and we went back to the house and I went to Brooke and told her everything she was shocked that I wanted to but she said I could if I wanted to and I was excited but really tired so I went to bed.

Toms pov
I was waiting for her answer but I was really tired so I went to bed but when I got in my bed someone was already in there and I screamed and I'm turned out to be Clare omg Clare what are you doing here she said there's no other beds but I can sleep on the couch but I didn't want her to go so I said no Stay here so she got back in bed and I wrapped my arms around her waist and cuddled up to her and asked her if she had an answer.

Clare's pov
He told me to stay and I did and he wrapped his arms around my waist and my stomach was going crazy and then he asked me if I had an answer so I looked at him in the eye I never realised how pretty and brown his eyes were and then I said yes I will join and he got excited and wrapped his legs around me and layed his head on my chest and went to bed.

😍😊😉