I understood why none of my family believed me. Even us I told Chris this, I couldn't believe what was coming out of my mouth.

"I hated him. He made me feel sick and over time scared. Scared of seeing him and being alone with him but by just being in the room with him... he always has his evil eyes on me and I just feel like a worthless child again"

"You don't have to say anymore" Chris said. I didn't mean to tell him all that, I had only meant to tell him about the night I left.

"No... No, I need to tell you... I need you to know what happened" I said without being able to control the tears that fell down my face.

"Ok, ok tell me" His warm soft words made me feel safe, knowing that he was here listening to me and hearing what I have to say. I looked into his face and saw him smiling at me.

"It was the day I got my results for my A levels and I didn't do that well... meaning I failed all the subjects my Dad wanted me to take. He said they would help me in life, other than music and art but I won't be the daughter I was if I did what he said. I took Music and Art as well as three other subjects he wished for me, Geography & History, Law & Politics and Mathematics & Economics and I failed every one of them. Well not Music and Art. I told my Dad I would never be able to do them and I never felt bad going to the classes not having any idea what they were talking about and it was having that bit of paper right in front of you, it's a little different.

Telling my Mum and Dad of my failed results was a hard thing to do and they didn't even say anything. Dad took one look and left the room. Mum just made herself another cocktail. I was just standing there for near an hour waiting for my Mum to say something. Some salt of comforting words that would have made me feel better.

After seeing my Granddad and Nan I needed to chill out, I wanted to forget all about the results and my parents. So I went to a party..."

Five Years Ago

I jumped back into my car after coming out of Granddads and pulled my phone out to phone Kim. My best friend all through school.

"HELLO?!" she shouted at the other end

"KIM! It's Leah! Where are you?"

"Leah!! WHERE AM I? WHERE ARE YOU? YOUR MISSING OUT ON THE PARTYING" she shouted to me on the phone.

Kim loved her party's and drinking. She was always out with the girls partying the night away, instead of me being the trusty driver. I didn't drink that much, I was always a light-weight, few drinks and I'm gone. Not saying I didn't enjoy it, I just think I go a little... too crazy. I'm always better if I don't drink.

But not tonight!

Tonight I want to forget about my Mum and Dad.

"Where's the party?" I ask

"WHAT?" she can't hear me

"WHERES THE PARTY KIM?" I shout back at her so she can hear me better.

"OH, IT'S AT CHARLIE'S BROTHERS HOUSE. YOU COMING?"

"Yeah I'LL BE THERE"

"WOW! AWESOME! I'LL TEXT YOU THE ADDRESS, BABE CAN'T WAIT TO YOU GET HERE" she said then hanging up.

I got to the party at near eleven and there were so many people here. Some from are school and some much older. I walk through the house which is like a pent house it's so big and then got to the kitchen with all the alcohol. Bingo!

After half a bottle of vodka I stopped caring about what had happened today. What will be will be?

And what should be right now is another drink. I stumble of the dance floor leaving my friends and made my way to the kitchen again.