*WHAM*

*WHAM*

(Timeskip 30 Seconds)

(Carmelita's POV)

(Y/N) was really upset that I knocked out Neyla to save him from her. I was bouncing him in my arms and doing everything I could before he could cry and wake everyone up. When I tried to explain that she was one of the worst criminals I have ever faced...

(Y/N)-B-But *hic* y-y-ou c-could just tr-tr-y to *sniffle* forgive her and be friends. *whimpers*

Carmelita-*Shhhh* *shhh* *shhhhh*... It's complicated, but some people are just... not good people. She had you wrapped in her whip and pinned to a wall. I needed to make sure you were safe... What can I do to make you feel better? ~

(Y/N)-... A kiss to make it better.

I only smiled and kissed his cheek a few times.

(Y/N)-Not me.

He pointed at Neyla and I was about to say no, but he gave me puppy eyes... I don't want to kiss Neyla, but I don't want to see him cry either. I came up with an idea and walked over to the machine with him. I found one of Bentley's sleeping darts and broke it over (Y/N) after he thought I was making something for Neyla.

Carmelita-I'm sorry I had to do this... I'll put you in my bed and be right with you when I'm done. I promise. ~

He looked really drowsy when he inhaled this stuff, but still awake and maybe a little confused. I stroked him and was going to take him back downstairs...

*WHACK*

I was hit so hard in the side of the head, that everything went black.

(Neyla's POV)

I was still very mad from this head headache, but I knew one thing that she didn't know. I make sure to knock out my victims by kicking them even when they are down. I caught the boy before he could fall since Carmelita wants him, I will keep him unharmed for now. They were both down, so I tied Carmelita up with my whip until I could find something and searched the house for others... There were more aliens or something in the basement with one or 2 normal people and 2 more in the master bedroom. I stayed quiet and went back to the machine to try and work it the way Carmelita did... While trying to work this thing, it raised more questions. I saw a whole model of Paris, Egypt, The Panda King's old mountain, all sorts of items, and many other weird worlds.

Neyla's mind-You are telling me what you did or that alien you like is going to get hurt.

I got a gas mask and got a bunch of sleeping darts to put the serum inside to make sleeping bombs. I started with the master bedroom since they were the easiest target then went down to the basement and got Carmelita's shock pistol to shoot the robot at the same time I bombed the whole room. When they woke up... It was too late.

(Timeskip 1 Hour)

I finally got everyone tied up with rope, but I gave Carmelita chains and cuffs to be sure she doesn't slip away. I heard someone... It was (Y/N) and he was still awake and looked tired. Now, he was crying.

 Now, he was crying

(Y/N)-*Hic* *hic*.

Neyla-Just be still and have your friends tell me what I want to know when they wake up and everything will be alright.

(Y/N)-... Wh-Why do you a-and Carmelita ha-te each other? *sniffle*

Neyla-If you must know. She took something I held dear and worked hard for. Now, I'm here because of her.

(Y/N)-B-But... I think she still cares about you.

Neyla-Oh? And how do you know that?

(Y/N)-*Sniffle* I was at her home before. She had a picture of you.

Neyla-How thoughtful of her. Still doesn't change the fact she tried to kill me, so I'm afraid it's going to be this way.

(Y/N)-But... what if you can become friends again?

I meet full-grown men almost as dumb as this kid, but he just wants to be friends... The kinder the heart, the easier it is to take advantage of. I put on a smile for him and walked over to untie him, but before I could work my magic, he clung to me.

Neyla-... What are you doing?

(Y/N)-Is the hug making you feel better?

Neyla-... Of course it is, but I am afraid it won't be enough.

That's when his cheeks puffed up and he hopped down to pull me with him to what must be his room to lay on his bed with him. Now, he was cuddling me.

Neyla-What are you doing?

(Y/N)-Hugs and cuddles can make anyone feel good! I'm going to cuddle the meanness and anger out of you!

I had to hold back my laughter at first and let him have his way. When Carmelita sees the little alien cling to me, her emotions will get the better of her. I smiled at the thought until I felt a kiss on my cheek. I would ask, but I think I know his answer... I never had this kind of affection before... Well, genuine affection before. Many men would jump at the chance to be in bed with me, but this boy wishes to make me less mad and be good... It won't work, but it is cute to see him try. I'll keep the serious questions for the girls.

Neyla-Hey, what if this doesn't work? I don't think it's enough. ~

(Y/N)-Um... Well... Oh! I can show you the other's games they came from just like yours and Carmelita's! You'll know them, so it will make you friends before they wake back up and they see this was not really on purpose!

Neyla-... My game? What do you mean, 'my' game?