Unwanted Guest

((Y/N)'s POV)

I was in the group bath and they printed toys from the machine for me to play with. I was never in a bath and shower at the same time like this before and I even got to play while they washed me. When I said I wanted to help some more they needed help washing their backs, but then some wanted a massage from me when we get out. I wanted to play in the water a little longer and Keira dangled a toy above me, so I kept on trying to jump and grab it. I got it on my 5th try and everyone was proud of me. I sat on Penelope's lap and got to hold Kit and play with her cool robot parts. I thought robots couldn't go into water, but she was waterproof. When we all got out they got me dressed first before they got themselves next. I got to work on my massages for them and I was even wrapped in fluffy tails while doing them. During my last massage, I was picked up and put on a bed on the floor to lay on my tummy.

(Y/N)-Hey, I was in the middle of giving a massage!

All the girls got around me and Tess sat on me to massage my back. Rivet got one of my arms while Kiera got my other arm. Carmelita got both of my feet which tickled a little at first. Next, Ashelin sat on her knees in front of me to bury my face in her lap while she scratched the back of my head, and he legs were spread a bit for me to breathe.

Tess-Isn't this much better, Sweet Thing? ~

I tried to talk, but Ashlen wanted me to rest me head, so...

(Y/N)-Heah, hut what abou your mass-? *muffled*

Ashlen-Don't forget about our rules. Do as we say and that includes doing what we want.

(Rivet's POV)

This was nice and all, but I got Kit to turn on the TV and Angela went upstairs to cook some snacks we made with my machine. We watched the news about this world while we gave (Y/N) his massage and he looked so adorable. I could feel him squirm a little every time Carmelita grazed his foot to tickle him a little. Not enough to make him thrash around, but enough to get a small reaction out of him. During the news, we saw a high-speed chase of a van that left a museum. I didn't want to ruin Carmelita's good mood, so I quickly changed the channel. Angela came back down with some food and closed the door since his parents had come back earlier.

He smelled the food and perked up from Ashlen's lap before he flipped himself over to lay back down to use Ashlen's lap as a pillow

He smelled the food and perked up from Ashlen's lap before he flipped himself over to lay back down to use Ashlen's lap as a pillow. I took a piece of (F/F) first and held it up to him for him to excitedly open his mouth. After he had a full tummy, he pretty much passed out where he was and slept heavy enough for Penelope to come over and pick him up while he was still asleep. She took him to her bed to cuddle with him, but that doesn't mean she gets to hog him all to herself.

(No POV)

Hours later the girls went to sleep, but the parents were restless in their room. (M/N) wanted to call the police, but (D/N) showed gameplay of what they were capable of. Some more than others. If Kit were to transform into what he called her 'Giant Robot Form' and would do more harm than good for them. Even if they took care of the machine they would fight with all they got and Rivet alone took out armies. They went to bed almost so restless that their son was downstairs with game the girls. Meanwhile, in the living room...