Game Controller

((Y/N)'s POV)

I woke up to having something fluffy and warm to cuddle and my back being rubbed and scratched. I opened my eyes to see Rivet smiling down at me while we were snuggled in on her bed. I nuzzled her tail some more while thinking about what happened to me, but she was still very nice. She moved to the back of my head with her robot arm and rubbed my eyes with her fluffy hand to try and wake me up some more. It felt really nice when I closed my eyes and she gently rubbed them, but I didn't want to get up. I was so warm and cozy.

Rivet-Oh Sleepyhead. We gotta get up. ~

(Y/N)-*Groan* Nooo.

Rivet-Come on, you need a bath and I gotta get in one too before nighttime. 

I just held her tail a little tighter and she started to tickle me until I let go. She got up out of bed before I could grab her tail again, but when I reached, it made it easier for her to pick me up. I looked over her shoulder a little at her tail moving and reached for it.

Rivet-Geez, you really like my tail.

(Y/N)-I want, fluffy!

Rivet-After your bath and we talk about a few things, you can have my tail back... Now... Do you know how to give yourself a bath?

(Y/N)-... Yeeesss.

Rivert-(Y/N). That was a long yes. I'm not going to laugh at you.

(Y/N)-... Mommy said I don't scrub enough.

Rivert-Well... then I am going to have to help you.

This whole time, I kept on trying to reach for her tail, but then an earring touched me... So I felt her fuzzy ears and they were so soft.

Rivet-*Giggles*. ~

(Rivet's POV)

I found it cute that he loved cuddling with my tail, simply because it was fluffy and now he was playing with my ears by stroking them and binding the tips of them a little. When I turned on the water, he only looked at it and curled up when he saw the steam of hot water, but then I cooled the water down, so he could relax. I put him down and pulled out some more shampoo, conditioner, and soap. He doesn't need much shampoo and conditioner since he only has a head of hair. When I turned back to him, he only had his arms up while looking at me with an innocent gaze.

 When I turned back to him, he only had his arms up while looking at me with an innocent gaze

My heart skipped a beat before I got him ready for the bath with me. His innocence was so cute because there was a look of disappointment in his eyes when my tail got wet and he lost all of the fluff he loved so much, so he just played with the water while I washed him first. He looked at my robot arm again and rolled back to try and play with my fingers in awe.

(Y/N)-Did you always have a robot arm?

Rivet-Not always, but... I got used to it. Now, it's great to have in a fight.