*Thud*

(Timeskip 10 minutes)

(???'s POV)

I was waking up and felt so dizzy. The last thing I remember is Carmelita stomping on me when I was in the Hate Chip. I felt like I was spinning in all directions until I finally managed to get on my feet. My eyes adjusted quickly in the dark and I could see that I was in a house. I saw a reflection of myself on the TV and wondered where I was while also looking like my old self again.

 I saw a reflection of myself on the TV and wondered where I was while also looking like my old self again

Nyela-What?... Am I... dead?

I have to be dead after what happened and cursed that Cooper Gang and Foxy b**** along with the rest of those idiots. I was supposed to have eternal life! If this was the afterlife, I'm sure I would not be going to heaven and I pictured hell being full of fire. I examined the rooms and found some odd-looking game consoles by the TV, a weird-looking machine, and a few pictures on the walls. 

Nyela-... 'Am' I dead?

I heard a door open and some creature came out rubbing his eyes like they were just waking up. I don't even know what I am looking at!

I pulled out my whip and wrapped it around them before pulling them to me

I pulled out my whip and wrapped it around them before pulling them to me. They were light enough to pick up and hold against the wall.

???-... Who are you?

They are clearly a child and I could tell because of the baby face he had. I know how to deal with kids thanks to my years of training to be a Detective and then getting promoted to Constable.

Nyela-I'm asking the questions. Who are you?

???-My name is (Y/N)... Fluffy.

He grabbed my face and rubbed my cheeks like I was not interrogating him at all. I stopped him and went back to business.

Neyla-Where am I?

(Y/N)-You're in my house... Did you get here just like Sly and his friends did?

Neyla-Wait... Sly is here?!

???-And me.

I turned and only saw my worst enemy in law enforcement bringing a fist right to me so fast and sudden that I could not react.