Chapter 27 :- Best Friend

Start from the beginning

Her eyes widened in surprise and she hesitantly nodded her head.

"Okay," I continued, "I have a plan to take her out, but I need your help."

She looked at me skeptically, "But how can you do that?"

I said, "Okay, so listen up. I want you to make some food for Alice and also take pepper spray or some other weapon with you and stay inside her room, just in case any bodyguards try to harm her. We need to be prepared. Additionally, I want you to lock the door. There will definitely be one bodyguard stationed outside, so your job will be to protect her in case anything happens.

I will go to Elizabeth's room first, swiftly taking her down and restraining her, I will make sure to do that perfectly. Then, I will systematically incapacitate the other bodyguards, ensuring they remain unconscious for hours. Once they are all secured, I will proceed to Alice's room. We can stay there and call the police to handle the situation and then I- "

However, before I could finish, she interrupted me, her voice filled with concern. "Alvin, I appreciate your thinking and this plan sounds solid, but please, don't do it."

Confused, I asked, "Why not? This seems like our best chance, trust me I can do this."

Her eyes began to well up with tears, but she composed herself and replied, "They are not only after me, but also my family. They have eyes on them 24/7. I received a warning that if we try to take action, they will harm or even kill them. Please, Alvin, I beg you, don't put them in danger."

My heart sank as her words echoed in my mind, rendering me speechless. "Please just go and do whatever she wants," she pleaded, her voice filled with fear. "She has everything under control. One wrong move and anyone can get killed. It could be my family, or Alice, or someone from the orphanage. She is evil, so please don't try to do anything."

I had been prepared with more plans, ready to take action, but now I felt paralyzed. I leaned back against the wall, my body frozen like a statue. She continued, her voice filled with gratitude, "I am still grateful that you are going through all of this just for us."

I nodded, unable to find the words to respond. Together, we left the bathroom, and she kissed my forehead gently. "Go, kiddo, be safe, okay?" she whispered.

I gave her a slight nod, my mind racing with thoughts as I walked towards my room. I entered, collapsing onto my bed, feeling overwhelmed by the weight of the situation. Maybe there was no way out of this mess... but it's for now, I need to focus on finding a solution that wouldn't cost anyone their lives. I let out a heavy sigh, realizing that I needed to start thinking about tomorrow, even though it was already late.

---NEXT MORNING---

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the door. Groggily, I got out of bed and opened the door to find Alice.

She stood in the soft glow, her black hair catching the light and cascading down her back in a silky wave. Her white top hugged her figure in all the right places, accentuating her curves, while her blue jeans added a casual yet chic touch to her ensemble. The long hoop circle earrings dangled delicately from her ears, catching the light and adding a subtle sparkle to her overall look. With a cute smile playing on her lips, Alice exuded a sense of effortless beauty and style that was truly captivating.

Without wasting any time, she wrapped her arms around me and stood on her tiptoes, pressing her lips against mine. After a brief moment, she pulled away and asked, "So, how do I look?"

"You look beautiful." I replied, unable to hide my admiration.

Alice giggled and informed me that she would be leaving in half an hour. I couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness at the thought of her departure. "I see. Well, take care of yourself, don't forget to call me." I said, trying to mask my disappointment.