FORTY-SEVEN

It's you and me in this world Again, come to me, tie meIf you're goin' to save me Just come kiss me and bite me Enhypen - Bite Me

Again, come to me, tie me
If you're goin' to save me
Just come kiss me and bite me
Enhypen - Bite Me

DAISY

I stand corrected.

Jin pulled me away as soon as I decided to sit between both men. He wasn't having it that he held my hand and tugged me along the long ass table and right toward where his mother, Minho, Minji, and Ae-ra were seated. I eyed June and he tugged Kai along with him towards us.

Jin, June, and Kai were on one side. And Minji, Ae-ra, sour-puss, and mother snake were on qqthe other. Carter Romano sat in the head seat. The table was long enough to accommodate thirty people, the rest, were outside the room in the banquet hall. This was a private dinner room only for authorized personnel.

"Couldn't stay away from me, could you?" I teased when he pulled my chair in a gentlemanly manner. I sat and he leaned just close enough to whisper in my ear, "That's correct, sweetheart." Goosebumps made my breasts tight and I clenched my thighs. "Just want to remind you that the bet is still on." I hiss when he gently blows on the sensitive skin behind my ear, "Prick!" He chuckles and takes his seat right beside me.
I lean over to June, "The food better be worth the daggers I'm getting from that serpent and her favorite pet." June snorted, "It will be."

Five minutes later, when everyone was seated, the golden double doors opened, and in came thirty men, in a perfect line, each one holding a plate in a fucking fancy way. They wore white vests and black slacks. A black apron wrapped around their waist. One by one, they stood behind us, and then one nod from Carter Romano, they put the plates and slowly pulled off the shiny silver lid. The steam of the food hit my nose and my stomach growled again. It was the fattest, chunkiest, rib I've ever seen, drizzled with some kind of sauce and roast potatoes. And those damn potatoes had golden flakes on them. I looked around the table and noticed that not everyone got the same thing to eat. There were vegetarian, vegan, and pescatarian options too. I looked over at Jin's plate and my mouth watered at the sight of lobster smothered in butter and roasted eggplants with cheese.
I frown, "How come you get that and I don't?" He leans back in his chair, "Because there's a form you have to fill through your phone before dinner. I got you the rib."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You came out in a towel and then I had my tongue between your legs."

I'm sure my cheeks were redder than that lobster on his plate. But he is smooth with his words, "And I knew these were the only choices you'd prefer. So I got us both different things you can try from." I looked over at June's plate and it was salmon. I don't like salmon.
I don't wait another moment when I dig my fork into the buttery white meat of the lobster and pop it in my mouth with a moan. June grumbles, "TMI, woman." I couldn't care less.
Mother Snake glares at me and I give her a huge grin that makes my eyes close.