Percentages, numbers and counts relating to Films

Doing my research on the previous part, film facts, I stumbled across some more interesting things about films that I totally have to share with you 😉 This time, it's all about numbers and percentages, as you can probably read in the title.

_______________________

41. Darth Vader only has 12 minutes of screen time in the original 'Star Wars'.

42. 'The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King' was nominated for 11 Oscars. It won all of them.

43. Sean Bean died in 32% of his films, that's the highest percentage of any living actor.

44. 'F*ck' is said 265 times in 'Pulp Fiction'

45. Godzilla was only seen for about 8 minutes in the 2014 version of 'Godzilla'.

46. Arnold Schwarzenegger was paid approximately 21,429 US$ for every word he said in 'Terminator: Judgement Day'. (He had a total of 700 words of dialogue)

47. When the film 'Clue' was shown in theatres in 1985, each theatre was given 1 of 3 possible endings.

48. The oldest active film director (until 2015) was 106-year-old Manoel De Oliveira

49. Men account 74.4% of lead roles in Hollywood films.

50. Samuel L. Jackson said 'Motherf*cker' 271 times in 27 different films.

_____________

Just out of pure curiosity: Is anyone of you going to see 'Terminator: Genisys' at the cinema?

And with that: 'Hasta la vista, baby!' 😎