||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||

Start from the beginning

After massaging her for few more minutes . Shashvat runs his fingers through his wife's hair, gently untangling any knots with practiced ease. As he combs through her locks, his touch is tender yet confident, smoothing out any kinks and leaving her hair silky and manageable. Gradually, he begins to gather her hair into a neat pile, weaving his fingers through the strands to form a perfect braid.

With each twist and turn, he carefully gathers more hair, ensuring that the braid remains tight and secure. His movements are deliberate and precise, as he expertly creates an intricate pattern that cascades down her back. As he works, the wife closes her eyes, savoring the sensation of his touch and the intimate connection they share in this moment.

Finally, with the braid complete, shashvat secures it with a gentle tie, ensuring that it will stay in place. As dhriti turns to admire his handiwork, a smile spreads across her face, filled with gratitude for his care and attention.

"How do you know this ?" Dhriti asked while sitting on other end of couch and facing him. She is admiring the braid and impressed with his braid skills.

"It's because of sanjana. When she used to attend the school. She dived her duties among me and vivaan as Bhai was not here at that time. So he got saved. My duty was to braid her hairs and drop her till her class and vivaan duty was too iron her dress and clean her shoes" shashvat said recalling those days.

"Vivaan used to throw tantrums but atlast he had to complete his duty" well no one can blackmail vivaan more than sanjana. Vivaan is doctor but sanjana knows his every nerve and she knows where and when to press it .

"You love her alot" the pure adoration and deep affection he held for his siblings specially his sister, evident in the way his eyes sparkled and softened at the sight of them. In that moment, she saw a side of him she had always known existed but had rarely witnessed firsthand-the unspoken love he harbored for his siblings, reflected so vividly in his gaze.

"We love her alot , you know dhriti she was one rebellious kid. Everyday we used to hear a new complain about her and damn that girl is not afraid of anyone even now also" shashvat eyes twinkle while saying the mischiefs about his sister. Who got not one but three brothers wrapped around her fingers and whenever he see miksha, he see his sister in her same mischievous eyes and the naughty smile.

"If someone can back answer or shut priyanka bua mouth then it's sanjana, Bhai and choti maa . you know when we got to know about pratik and her relation we were shocked because pratik is Little silent and our sister is anything other than silent . Even family members were shocked with their relation but She literally convinced everyone" dhriti eyes are becoming wide hearing about her sister in law.

"She is pampered child" dhriti chuckled before saying it .

"You are also a pampered child " shashwat said playfully .

"Agree it or not your mother loves you alot that's why she won't leave any chance to mock me and not to forget your bestie, jeevika she literally hates me . I have only one supporter in your family my innocent brother in law" shashvat said making sad face like he is done with her family. Dhriti giggled seeing his flop acting.

"He is not innocent. It's just a facade" dhriti argued her brother can be anything but innocent.

"But atleast he is better than your other family members" shahsvat said remembering the love and care his mother in law and his sister in law have for him (note the sarcasm) .

"And by God if we give knife to your mother and bestie then they won't hesitate to slit my throat and free you once for all" shashvat said with horrified face.