Chapter 12: everything looks beautiful kind..is not like that

31 December  2017

As sparsh samar was playing football dhriti was writing something in her diary innaya comes out smiling "what you are doing?" innaya said with curious look "we are just enjoying the thing we liked the most, why did you asked" samar asked her as he passed ball to sparsh "well i was curious, i never know we can do that." innaya said and smiled as samar smiled with her.

"well we can, its like an hobby you know what i mean" sparsh said as innaya nodded her head "you do not have one?" dhriti asked looking up at her "no, dhriti. my mother and father foucs on other things like art and literture singing and playing paino" innaya said "that's call a hobby" shanaya said to herslef 

"do you like it when you do that?" sparsh asked innaya "i mean, when my mother and father forced me into this i did not.. but i love playing paino.." innaya said with a beaming smile on her face

 "we love to hear and see you playing paino innaya" samar said as sparsh passed ball to him "yeah count me in to," sparsh said "well you are in luck, today i am playing one today in city hall, you two are invited, you also dhriti" innaya said smiling "will make sure to come innaya" dhriti said busy in her diary, "also i need to go and bring some flowers and later give invitations to the people for the city hall party, will anyone you might come and help me with it" innaya said as she was turn around and about to leave "we can help you" both of the guys said which made innaya smirk 

as she turned around and saw the two boys looked at each other "well how about sparsh help me get some flowers and samar later with the invitation" innaya said "That's sound good" both of them said together looking at each other.

As Innaya and Sparsh were going back after buying flowers, Sparsh asked her "Are these flowers for the event?" Innaya nodded her head "Well everything should look beautiful and perfect, it gives a magical feeling, I want to make all people feel wonderful" Innaya said in a soft tone as Sparsh smiled "That's good, Innaya" Sparsh said smiling "So, you have a date?" innaya asked, "not really.." sparsh said nodding his head "I can be your date" innaya said "no, no.. well my brother is going to ask you on a date, and he knows if I asked you out he be heartbroken and I do not want that" sparsh said stopping his tracks "why you always care about your brother why you can not care about yourself" innaya asked as she turned around "maybe this is how i am innaya" sparsh said as he left.

"so your okay? to go out with me on a date?" Samar asked her as innaya wrapped her hands around his arms "Sure" innaya said with a smile as she reached her home "see you soon today" she said, as samar left and innaya turned around and her smile drop she came inside her home and dropped the basket "la la lala lalala" innaya said as she changed her dress "time for a grand finale" she mumbled to herself as she adjusted her necklace as she turned around now at city hall the purple Curtains where here everyone was perfect they had night flower around the area 

As innaya was playing the piano tones, it sounded like a tone of evil,after the performance got over, innaya later got up and was about to hell for ball dance but some guards came around her "Dad what is this?" sparsh asked his father as innaya looked around and the spears pointing at her.

"she is a traitor, she is a wicked witch who is trying to take control over the town" vinnet said to them "Why do you think like that dad? she is innocent, why would she tried to take over the town" Samar said in anger "As I said samar she is a wicked witch, who wants to take over town" vineet said to him in stern tone "let her go" sparsh said to guards was about to attacked her but from her back a black shadow came and hold the person by its neck.

As innaya saw everyone shock reaction, she let out a smirk through her face "oh no" she heard samar saying as the shadow came back inside her as sparsh noticed her eyes purple as she turned around and smiled "Surprise!" she said raising both of her hands up and let out a evil laugh "you traitor" vinnet said "aww vineet thank you" innaya said as her eyes turned back normal.

"so this all was a trap?" samar asked "yes.. it was.. sweetheart" innaya said smiling "what do you wanted to do with the project?" vineet asked "gosh, you ask weird questions! also are you scared to let everyone know the true slef? the truth about this project.. and you know you making up lies that i wanna take your stupid town, and you know what exactly i want.." innaya said vinnet being bit scared "You can not kill me, because you need me for this game, but as you attacked me i will defend" innaya said as she use her magic and killed the guards as dhriti, sparsh, and samar was about to attack her she used her magic to make them stop on their places as later she pushed them away, which made the three hit the walls and get hurt, as Shanaya was going near to sparsh checking if he is okay she reminded herself it just a memory it already happened she is not here as saw her fighting with guards, using a sword fighting with one hand as one hand is behind her and how she is fighting, she saw the three of them who does not know what to do but to help guest to get out safe.

but Innaya closed the door, sparsh tried to do something to stop her but failed, and the three of them were laying on floor weak, not strong enough to fight a witch

Innaya eyes were purple her hand forming a blood-like substance forming her hand as she looked at Vinnet "Please let me go" he said begging as she placed the sword near his neck "you know your face tells me many things, how you are a bad father, terrible liar, and saying for doing something good is very bad thing right?" innaya said as the blade was preset hardly against his neck, "i-i..will do anything for you.." he said "really?" innaya asked as everything around got windy, everything around her was purple, "sparsh lets go" dhriti shouted as she picked him up but sparsh eyes darted to vinnet and innaya, as the three ran away from the place, sparsh turn around and saw innaya giving him the darkhold.

"Now time for the final part" she shouted "we need to find saumya know" sparsh said to two