CHAPTER ONE: FIRST DAY AT THE SHITTY PLACE

January 18 2011

As saumya eyes slowly woke up and she found herself in a room it was mixture of gray and white "hello" saumya said in sweet tone looking around it was empty room "mumma..papa" saumya said scared as she knock the door as she was the conor of the room she took a seat and crawl herself as ball as tears fell down from her cheeks, later as the door was open she saw one guard "hey you wake up, time for your food" the guard said in stern voice "okay uncle" saumya said in sweet voice as she got up and went ahead as the guard showed her where is canteen saumya was scared to ask him the questions she hand in mind as she saw few people giving her food in plate and moving ahead she saw the look on people face, dirty, scared, lost and some where like use to being here.

Saumya did not found a seat to eat her food, as she asked an lady "didi didi" she said holding her clothes and calling her "what is it" she said in stern voice "can i sit with you guys?" saumya asked in sweet voice "huh, look..a small girls wants to seat with us.." she said looking at her friends who smiled as she heard this saumya got sad "sorry kid the seat is taken" she said looking at her "no its not" saumya said looking at one free seat but one of them took place and the lady pushed saumya away and she landed on the ground the food was placed every where as she heard some laughing saumya tears form to her eyes and she almost cried in pain as she took her plate and saw nothing was remaining at her plate as she took some thing from ground and she was not allow back to get more food, she beg some people to give some food to her. But hardly few give, rest made fun of her as saumya ate her food she was still hungry she noticed she had some blood on her knees "ouch" she said slowly.

As the guard give them a free time for warm up saumya was walking around the ground no one wants to play with her, be friend with her, she took seat near the tree tears falling down her eyes as she was missing her parents thinking why they left her in this place. "Shit" she heard a boy said as she saw a purple color pencil falling aside her as she looked at it confused and looked back at the boy who was holding sketch book as she came up to him "is this...yours..." she asked him as the boy nodded "thank you so much" he said smiling at her as he took the pencil he noticed her bruised knee "oh god you badly are hurt, why had the guard not took care of it" the boy said as saumya did not understood what to say "do not worry just sit here and i come" the boy said as he made saumya sit and went on rush and brought first aid kit "here" he said placing it aside as he opened the box and then cleaned her wound, applied medicine and applied bandage "now you feeling good?" he asked as saumya nodded "thank you" she said happy "welcome!" he said happy tone "what's your name?" she asked him "did i not int-introduced myself?" he asked confused as she nodded no "oh i am sorry, my name is sparsh randhawa" he said "my name is saumya..mitra" she said introducing herself "oh i know your name" sparsh said to her "how?" she asked confused.

"My brother samar told me you are here" sparsh said as he took seat beside her as her tummy growl "oh you hungry?" sparsh asked as she nodded "why you did not had food during the breakfast?" sparsh asked "some lady..pushed me and i-i fell down and my food..was wosh!" saumya said making a hand movement saying her food was every where "they did not allow to take food again? Or no one shared it to you?" sparsh asked as she said yes.

"Those are mean people.. They treat people very badly" sparsh said "but why did my mother and father left me here..all those mean..bad..people no one wants to be my friend" saumya said as she got sad "i also do not know.. But do not worry i am here right i be your friend" sparsh said smiling looking at him "promise?" she said smiling "promise!" sparsh said smiling, as madhav then came with the food "sparsh sir your food!" madhav said coming there "thank you madhav uncle!" sparsh said smiling as he noticed the girl "sir, is she your friend?" madhav asked "yes she is, and she is hungry so i was wondering i can share it with her?" sparsh asked "sure sir" madhav said as the two share there food and talked each other.

March 17 2011

"So her name is shanaya?" Sparsh asked her "yes, she is my first best friend.. She is very sweet and she is rohan's twin sister" saumya said looking at him "she sound like a fun person" sparsh said "she is..but there is a hard moment when she is fun..she has a huge love for stories! She is the smartest among us..but she is way way shy, but she always help or tries to help people!" saumya said looking at him as they walk around the lake "when my mom and dad will pick me up, i will take you with me to my town and introduce and meet shanaya and all..my friends" saumya said  

June 16 2011

It was saumya birthday, she was crying her parents did not came still wished her birthday her friends did not came wish her birthday, it was just the same day her eating food practicing some fight things and going to lab and waking up with an headache. As the door was open she saw sparsh and dhriti and samar holding a cake "happy birthday saumya" they said smiling before they could realize she was badly crying "hey hey hey do not cry" sparsh said hugging her after breaking the hug "when mumma papa will come back?" she asked him as sparsh looked at the two "i think we should tell her" samar said to him as sparsh nodded and told "we do not know..maybe they will maybe they not" sparsh said "we do not have a clue about anything." samar said

*******

Author's note.

And here is the start! How was this chapter?