Chapter eight: the second part of the game.

September 5th 2017

"Hello to everyone! My name is nakul and i be your anchor for this game" nakul said as the crowd cheered "today is second part of our game, today our player have to find some artifacts though solving some puzzles you find it but there is a twist, this time it be not in lab but in hall of the mirrors as the lock is of there leg and they be free they all have to go though the hall of mirrors while meetings some friends of ours strong man, dolls with knifes, bloody jokers, the tricksters, it is like bloody christmas every day" as nakul said this he checked his paper again and kept it behind and smiled at the crowd saumya noticed that this line was not suppose to be said.

As the match started see sae the hall of mirrors forming like it magically appeared as the lock was of her leg she started running as she found one puzzle and it was of house like build in box as she picked one paper and it read 

'a house is what keeps a person have a shelter, keeps a family together in one place and the man of the family is in charge put the bricks to make a house before the strong men comes' 

As she started putting bricks in order she was having some mini flash backs of some argument when she was a kid. The she suddenly heard a screaming sound as she look aside to see blood splat on mirror as she touch the mirror she got herself suddenly invisible as the big guy came walking pass her and it looked like an animal hunting his prey as he left saumya came back normal and put the block and it was finished as the next clue popped up "i am the thing which everyone play i am the thing when people braid my hair dress me up and play tea party with who am I?" Saumya whisper the second clue as the doll with knife for unlished and they started hunting for there prey as saumya then said "doll" as the small house which she made she opened the door and saw one mom doll as there was one letter "me and my family are outside doing part of our life's and our house is what kept us together please help them find them so we can have dinner- mom doll" saumya said as she got up and started going around the hall of mirrors as she saw the doll with knives lifting himself up as he murders one person and looked at her as the lights started flickering Saumya made a run as she was running she used her powers and found one doll as she was lost and has no way to go she closed her eyes and suddenly had a though what if she can go though the mirrors the rules does not say to not do this as she opened her eyes and kept her hand in front and went toward the mirror as she came Inside as she got inside she saw mirror around her and seeing herself she was having short hair and couple of bruises on her face and hands as she found one home and she realise it was her puzzle as she came out and kept the dolls on dinning table as the time was quickly running out as she sloved the puzzle the box opened up she saw the stone of blood as she picked it up the match was over and she was at first place.

Seeing this innaya let out a smirk on her face "2 done 2 more to go" she whispe

red.