Chapter nine: cleaning..

September 5 2017

As innaya had went inside her room after the match she was looking at herself in the mirror as she adjusted her make up "what your think your doing?" Her mother voiced echoed her mind as she turned around as she word fell out of her mouth "cleaning.."

March 13 2011

"Cleaning the mirror mother" 12 year old innaya said to her mother as she adjusted her brown dusty dress with her hands "this is not how you clean the mirror gosh it is looking so dirty" her mother said looking at the mirror 

"It seem fine to me" innaya whispered to her mother which can make her hear it.

"No Its not innaya the mirror had a huge impact on us humans it shows us who we really are and a mirror like this this is a true mirror or show the truth how you really are and look at you you ugly little brat" her mother said to her as she felt anger boiling Inside of her

September 5 2017

"at least I am not the one mother who goes to fucking heaven or hell after doing half of the job" innaya said to her mother as anger boiled inside of her and her mother was speechless "no words? Yeah now come on say to me if I had not been around since the start and got under cover your words would not have been real" innaya said as she turned around "what you want innaya? Why you want to be end of everything?" Her mother shouted at her "because I want everything" innaya said in anger as she used her magic to make innaya mother feel pain as she turned around "i want everything I want to make a world how it was meant to be perfect. That's what you told me right to have everything perfect? That's what I am doing and looks like the game which you just had an idea I made it real if I just not made all of them belive me" innaya said as her mother felt more pain "what feeling pain? Even after death?" innaya said as she smirked as she vanished her mother to path between heaven and hell as she looked ahead at mirror and smiled "innaya?" Sparsh called her as she turned around "hey I am sorry I was just getting ready for dinner" innaya said in soft tone "oh I know just informing dinner is at 8 pm" sparsh said to her "alright" innaya said with a smile.