Stop spying on my heart

Start from the beginning

I swallowed the pills quickly, then drank a little water. Sitting next to me, he continued:

"You should take four pills a day before eating until you get better."

Suddenly, I looked at him with a frown and hatred, saying:

"So I can get better? It seems that I will need it daily now, as you have made it very clear to me that from now on, I will be your food..."

He completely ignored my anger and calmly asked:

"How do you feel now?" I couldn't believe his coldness. My looks at him were filled with astonishment as I said:

"I feel dizzy and numb in my limbs. Stop playing the worried doctor; you caused me this pain."

I was holding back tears, and it started to become obvious. In pain, I continued:

"I was in pain, and you wouldn't stop..."

He looked at me with a frown and said:

"You chose this way."

I responded quickly:

"And you should have listened to me?"

He laughed and then said in a suspicious voice:

"Next time, I won't listen to you; you will be under my spell."

This creature showed no remorse or shame for what he had done. I wanted to run away from him, but he grabbed my hand as soon as I got up and said with a frown:

"Where are you going?"

I tried to free my hand from his strong grip, replying:

"To my room to sleep!"

He said calmly and in a commanding tone:

"You're not going anywhere, darling."

I looked at him with a frown, saying:

"Excuse me?"

He raised his tone, stating:

"You will sleep with me today. You will sleep in my bed and you will not go anywhere."

Oh my God, what should I do? This creature has started imposing his sovereignty. I thought I should be like Lukeria; she looks obedient and submissive, but inside, she hides pain and rebellion.

He removed the covers from the bed and prepared my place. Then he motioned to me and said:

"The bed is ready, or would you rather change these clothes and wear something more comfortable?"

I quickly responded:

"I'm fine... but if my scent made you crazy and you almost ate me a few days ago, wouldn't it be dangerous for me to sleep next to you?"

He replied in a suspicious tone:

"Let's gamble... let's take a chance!
In fact, I will feel safer with you. I won't be worried that you might enter the room at any moment and open the windows, watching me turn into ashes..."

His eyes were sharp and angry. I wondered, how did he know? Can he also read my thoughts? Did his mother tell him? Warn him? That might explain why he was so cruel to me.

I said in a low tone:

"They were just trivial thoughts that I was not going to act on, I swear. I was just feeling stressed and angry while listening to you and your brothers talking about humans with condescension, as if they were a group of animals."

I don't know why I was justifying my thoughts to him. Here, you cannot even think and imagine freely without them knowing about it.

He looked at me for a few moments, then motioned for me to take my place on the bed without saying a word. I felt dryness in my throat, and my heart began to beat violently as I walked towards the bed, which looked like a guillotine. I only remembered one thing: his voice and his facial features when he said, "You will be completely mine. You were like a long-term investment that lasted eleven years, and now that you are here, it is time to benefit and enjoy this investment."