Chapter 9

Harry's POV
When we apparated to the bank, a goblin walked to us and asked us to go to the room on the left where mom and dad's hearing would take place.

When we walked in, I saw Snape and Tom. I know Snape would be there, but why was Tom present there?

Dumbledore, Minerva McGonagall, and Molly and Arthur were also present.

Remus and Sirius sat on the first row.

A goblin walked in and stood at the podium with two spheres in his hands. I think they recorded mom and dad's wills. "I am Riverand, the account manager of House Potter. Thank you for coming here for the will reading of late Lord and Lady Potters. I shall activate the spheres now." He said as he tapped one sphere. Dad's face appeared above the sphere, and voices came from the sphere.

"I, James Flaemont Potter, Lord to the Most Ancient and Noble House of Potter, do hereby claim that I am making this will with a sane mind. I haven't been influenced by anyone.

Harry Potter, my son, all of mine, that will remain after the completion of this will, will be yours. Take care of yourself and be a good child. Do not cause much trouble to your godfathers. When you find a mate, treat them right. And please stay away from the headmaster. I fear something wrong will happen.

Sirius Black, my brother, I would ask of you to take care of Harry. I know it would not be required, but I still ask you to take care of him in my stead. Take Remus' help to raise him. Do not listen to a word Albus says, Siri. He's dangerous. Keep Harry away from him as much as you can. You can take 1,000,000,000 galleons. I know you don't need the money, but please do take it. My brooms will be yours, Siri. Take care of yourself, Remus, and Harry.

Remus Lupin, my brother, I would like you to help Siri raise my son. I know he himself is a child and would require your help to take care of an actual baby. You also stay away from Dumbledore. If he asks you for something that you need not do or something that would put your life at risk, do not accept. You can take 1,000,000,000 galleons. I know you won't take it, so it has been put into your account the moment I die. There is no returning, I have asked my accountant to make sure of that. My books about creatures are yours, Remmy. Enjoy yourself, but please do not get obsessed with finishing all of them that very day you get them. Take care of yourself, Siri and Harry. Oh, just say what you want to him, he will accept it. You know whom I am talking about.

Severus Snape, I would like to apologize for all the things I have done to you. I know you will not believe my apology, but you will understand when you hear Lily's will. I know you hate me, but please do not hate my son. He might be the only remaining memory of Lily for you. Harry has her eyes. There are a few rare potions books I have selected. You may use them if you wish. They are from the Potter library. I got to know from Lily that you have a mate. I have requested both of your presence for my will reading for the next purpose. I want you to be my son's godfather. I don't care what others say, but in the time I have observed you, I know that when you want to protect something, you will succeed by hook or by crook. I know you are the Potions Professor at Hogwarts, a place where Siri and Remmy can't protect Harry. I would request you to keep an eye out for Harry. I am really sorry, Snape. Please forgive me.

Peter Pettigrew, if I am dead, thanks to the Dark Lord, I shall try my level best to haunt your soul. But if I die of a natural cause, then you get 50,000,000 galleons. Enjoy yourself. But don't get in my son's eyesight.
Siri, Remmy, please make sure he doesn't touch Harry.

Dumbledore, don't you dare try to leave my son with Lily's sister. You know her character, and you know what would happen to my son if he were to be placed with her. Don't you dare say Siri can't take care of him. He can, and he will. Remus is always there to help. Don't make my son do your bidding. Do what you want to do yourself. Do not involve my son in you crazy plans.

Minerva, if you want to side with Dumbledore, do not try to get to my son. But if you think he is being unreasonable, and want to take my son's side, you are welcome to care for him, but make sure Dumbledore is not with you when you come to see my son.

Severus' mate, I know you will hate me for the things I have done to your mate. But please listen to my wife's will for the reasons. She was the one who figured that it wasn't my character to insult someone so relentlessly. If you accept, please care for my son, and if possible, be his mentor. I know it is wrong of me to ask, but I know that with Snape's power, he would be getting a powerful mate, so I have asked for your help. Please do not let Severus fall into the trap Dumbledore set for him. Thank you for coming here.

Arthur Weasley, I would like your kids to be my son's friends. If possible, can you arrange play dates for them? Thank you for always supporting me and my decisions. I know you will reject this, so I have done it the same way I have done for Remus. I will not tell you how much I gave. Go check your accounts.

Molly Weasley, if you try to get Harry married to one of your children, it is not possible. I, James Potter, have already given the right to Sirius Black, Lord of House Black, and my son's godfather, the right to sign his contract if I were to have passed away. When Harry turns 18, he will have the right to decline a contract that has already been signed. Though, I know Siri would never sign a contract as he knows the effects of it.

That is my will. I, James Potter, do hereby conclude my will."

Dad's face disappeared. Sirius and Remus were in tears. Arthur had walked up to us and sat by Remus. He was giving silent support. Molly and the coot were fuming. Severus and Tom were looking at me.

I mouthed, 'Wait.' They nodded and looked at the goblin who put another sphere on the table and tapped it.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)