Chapter 8

Harry's POV
Mom was kneeling before me. Tears were flowing down her cheeks. "Mom and dad will always love you, Harry. Please remember that baby. You are the best thing to have happened to James and me. Stay strong. I called for your godfathers, and they will be here." She said. She waved her wand around me a couple of times, chanting something I didn't know.

The door was blasted open. Voldemort walked in. He asked Mom to move, but she refused. He was already enraged. But I felt another pair of eyes on me other than Voldemort's.

"Avada Kedavra." Voldemort screamed.

The next thing I knew, Mom was on the ground, dead.

When I put my hands on the bars of the crib so that I could stand, I saw a ring on my finger. It had the Deathly Hallows symbol. This ring contained the Hallows.

Voldemort saw me move and approached me slowly.

I could feel killing intent towards me, but that was not from Voldemort. I looked to the dark corner of the room, though I could still see Voldemort getting closer from the side.

When he noticed I was not paying attention to him, he tried to look in the direction I was seeing as he came closer.

The moment he was very close to the crib, his crimson eyes started to turn blue.

"Come out, Dumbledore. I can feel you." Tom said.

I decided to differentiate his characters for my sanity. His red eyes would indicate insanity, so I will refer to him as Voldemort. His blue eyes, however, show that he was sane, so I'll refer to him as Tom.

I felt a spell coming his way, so put a shield around around us.

Tom looked at me but had his wand towards Dumbledore. "One more try, old man, and I'll blast you from this house." Tom said.

"You have already killed Lily. You are going to lose Severus, your best warrior." Dumbledore said.

"I will keep him with me." Tom said with a smile and blasted Dumbledore out of the house.

There was a cracking sound. It was Snape. When he walked into the room and saw mom dead, he raised his wand against Tom.

"Severus, calm down." Tom said.

"I will not. She was the only one I asked for you to forgive. I am your mate, my lord, can't you do that at least." Severus said.

"I am sorry." Tom said.

Both Snape I looked at him. The Lord Voldemort said sorry. How in the world is that possible?

"Who are you?" Snape asked.

"Severus, it is me, Lord Voldemort." Tom said.

Snape couldn't believe his ears. I couldn't believe Snape was still alive after raising his wand against Tom.

Tom looked at me. "You protected me from his spell, how?" He asked.

Did he expect me to talk? I think I barely knew how to say Mama and Dada. And I guess I butchered Sirius' and Remus' names.

"You do not expect Harry to speak, do you?" Snape asked.

Harry? Did Snape just call me by my first name?

"You can speak, master. You have to use your metamorphmagus skills." I heard Death's voice in my head.

My clothes were a bit loose, so maybe if I were to turn into a two year old, I could speak and still fit in them.

So when I morphed to look like a two year old, Tom was shocked.

"I did save you, yes." I said.

I liked the shock on his face.

"Harry?" Snape called.

I looked at him.

"How is this possible?" Snape asked Tom.

Tom shook his head.

"Can you chat later? Siri and Remmy will be on their way. If you want to fight them, be my guest." I said.

"We need to talk, kid." Tom said as he came out of the shock.

I nodded.

"Write a letter to Siri. Not as Voldemort, but as Tom Marvolo Riddle-Gaunt." I said.

"How?" Tom asked.

"I will explain when I meet you again." I said.

Severus started to drag Tom away.

"Wait. My blood and magic are the only things that will keep you sane. Take some of my blood in a vail and keep it with you all the time." I said as I stretched my hand out.

Tom didn't understand but he knew I was speaking the truth, so he walked back to me, conjured a vial and a knife, made a small cut in my hand, filled the vial with blood, and healed my hand. He walked back to Severus and apparated Severus and himself away.

A few seconds later, I heard two crack sounds. I morphed myself back to my one year old self and waited.

Sirius burst into the room to see mom dead. When he saw me sitting, he lifted me into his arms, "Remus, pup is alive. Come here." He shouted.

Remus was inside the room a few seconds later. "Thank Merlin." He said.

Aurors came in. All their wands were facing towards Sirius and Remus.

"Auror Black, you are under arrest for revealing the address of Lord Potter to the Dark Lord." One of the aurors said.

"Sirius is not the secret keeper. It is Peter Pettigrew." Remus said.

"Are you telling the truth, Remus?" A female auror asked. She looked familiar. Ah, yes, she's Amelia Bones, Susan Bones' aunt, the head of DMLE.

"It's true, Amelia. Peter is the secret keeper. Dumbledore was the one who gave me the idea." Sirius said.

"Find Peter Pettigrew." Amelia ordered.

The aurors apparated away. "Make sure they have a burial ceremony." Amelia said before she apparated away as well.

"They asked that they be buried here if they were killed." Remus said.

Sirius nodded. He passed me to Remus and levitated mom's body and walked out. Remus followed him.

They went down and levitated dad's body as well. They walked out to the courtyard, found the place where they talked about, cleared the ground, and put them on the ground.

The Goblins arrived. "Lord Black, we shall take care of the burial. Please go to Gringotts along with Mister Lupin for the will reading of both Lord and Lady Potter." The Goblin said.

The goblin lifted Mom and dad's bodies, conjured two coffins, placed them in the coffins, vanished a part of the ground, making a hole big enough to bury two bodies, put them inside, and covered them with a silk cloth. The sand that was placed back on top of the coffins. Two slabs were placed at the head, showing Mom and dad's picture, with their names and the other details.

Sirius and Remus apparated to the bank with me in Remus' arms.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)